Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Would be great if someone shared new update.I think dev would not mind atm, cause it has been 4 day already.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Not all dev's have control over when it gets leaked here. More often than not, it's someone with a patreon account that does.
Not to post the updates directly at the time of release is a nice way to help a Dev. Who is interested in the game and wants to have it right away always can support dev by subscribing at Patreon or the like, help him make a living.
To keep all others in suspense is a small price to pay for them. eeer.. us ;)

EvilUser, do you have another way to support you? A way to drop in a coin from time to time? The possibilities to commit to patreon are limited for a lot of people, but to shove a buck over from time to time could be possible...

Last edited:
Reactions: Agrik and EJW

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Name-change MOD (2 versions):

1. Incest patch with "MC name change" option.
Works with any version of the game (even future updates) but you need to edit 'zzzpatch.rpy' file by yourself.
zzzpatch_v2.zip - updated version (thanks to NoStepOnSnek)
Installation:
Download and extract archive - zzzpatch_v2.zip - copy the zzzpatch.rpy file into the ".../game" folder and delete the original incestpatch (if you use it).
Next edit this file with a notepad, find the phrase playername (you should do this 4 times) and change it to any name you want (e.g. "James" instead of "playername").
It will change mc name and wont affect any of yours save (even the new ones) so you should copy this file to the " ..../game" folder after each update if you still want your custom name.
For default name and no incest, delete the zzzpatch.rpy file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. MC rename MOD (incest-patch included).
- added "mcName" button to input preferred MC's name (at the bottom of the screen, next to quick buttons on the left)
Updated: 2020-03-19
Game Version: 0.21
Mod Version: 0.21.3
- corrected dialogue in update's v0.19 script (thanks NoStepOnSnek for notice )
Installation:
Download and extract archive - MCnameMOD_v0.21.3.zip - copy "game" folder in to your game directory, overwrite all if asked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will this be updated? I appreciate not playing as "luke"

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Luke's Way [v0.23.1] [Evil User]

Original Size: 1.36 GB

Compressed Size: 392 MB

Win : -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I do not know but somehow the mc looks totally gay (nothing against gay does not get me wrong) but another face would be better

and now that I have the game through I have to say it is no it can be very interesting what a company I like that I just hope that it goes on and omg the body of joe carry so delicious I can not wait that next update comes and the content is in order for the first release so I'm looking forward to what's coming and hope it will be just as good
You should see the Mc of 'Superpowered'. Or 'Creep'. One is the skinniest guy ever another is opposit

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hmm ok something i noticed .. Michelle is not asking me about whether or not for her to take the morning after pill any more

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
- great game . Already completed latest version. Waiting for new update(y)

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes