ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
hmm ok something i noticed .. Michelle is not asking me about whether or not for her to take the morning after pill any more
Yeah. At version 0.20 or something it asked for the last time and our choice will be locked. Dev make sure to ask twice just to make sure. I think.

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
Yeah I have never done that kind of thing, but ty. I need the velcro cause i can't tie the laces in this case :p
It is incredibly easy, take a look - all you need to change are the four bits that say "playername" into the name of your choice. The first two are for dialogue, the last two are for the coloured name titles that show you who's speaking. You can change them all to the same thing and it works out just fine. Just to reiterate, change the bits that say "playername" to "yourname" and not the bits that say luke.

After that, save the file and put it in the \lukesway-xx\game\ directory and you're done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It is incredibly easy, take a look - all you need to change are the four bits that say "playername" into the name of your choice. The first two are for dialogue, the last two are for the coloured name titles that show you who's speaking. You can change them all to the same thing and it works out just fine. Just to reiterate, change the bits that say "playername" to "yourname" and not the bits that say luke.

After that, save the file and put it in the \lukesway-xx\game\ directory and you're done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought you needed some program to get to that code, not lying when I say I don't get this stuff easily but I do appreciate the attempt to help.

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
I thought you needed some program to get to that code, not lying when I say I don't get this stuff easily but I do appreciate the attempt to help.
Yeah sorry I just thought of that, you can download the zzzpatch zip from the link on page 1 then open the extracted .rpy file with notepad (right click > open with > find notepad in the list, or open notepad > file > open > change the selection to "all files" then find the file), or download notepad++ and use that instead. It's a lot nicer to use but the same process would apply.

Alternatively you can just copy what I've put above, paste it in to a notepad document and then save it as zzzpatch.rpy and go from there. I wouldn't recommend that as a general rule, as I imagine you probably can't tell whether I've messed with the code or not ^^

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah sorry I just thought of that, you can download the zzzpatch zip from the link on page 1 then open the extracted .rpy file with notepad (right click > open with > find notepad in the list, or open notepad > file > open > change the selection to "all files" then find the file), or download notepad++ and use that instead. It's a lot nicer to use but the same process would apply.

Alternatively you can just copy what I've put above, paste it in to a notepad document and then save it as zzzpatch.rpy and go from there. I wouldn't recommend that as a general rule, as I imagine you probably can't tell whether I've messed with the code or not ^^
I'll give it a try when I get home thanks for your patience and help. :)

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Eh, this sounds sweet...a new boss not only getting it on with the MC but offering free pass for the other girls? hell, sign me up.

jeez4rd

Apr 15, 2018
Ooof.
I don't generally bitch about content updates but this was ... really short.
I hope this isn't a sign of times to come :(

Reactions: DanZx2
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes