ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Anybody who doesn't know what a walkthrough mod is should go find out.
I noticed that not every game has that and every game should.
and that's not what it meant, so read the comment again Speedy Gonzalez.
We get it you want something different and are too inept to understand that the hint system covers exactly what you're asking for.

The only thing that changes in this game is who you choose to sleep with and the hint system covers that. If you can't understand that it's not anyones fault but your own.

Reactions: EloeM

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Figure out what a walkthrough Mod is.
That will answer your question.
I know what a walkthrough mode is..what I dont understand ; what s its use for this game.. you dont need a highlighted choices to choose..you can easily guess what you need to choose on your own based on your instinct that s what I'm saying.

Reactions: EloeM

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I know what a walkthrough mode is..what I dont understand ; what s its use for this game.. you dont need a highlighted choices to choose..you can easily guess what you need to choose on your own based on your instinct that s what I'm saying.
Thats not enterelly true. A lof of games like this work with 2 or 3 decisions, look some girl cleavage/look at her ass or don't look. And the 90% of the time when you choose to look, the girls treat you like a pervert and you lose points, in this game is the opositive, you perv in the girls and they enjoy it. The first time you play is easy that you get confused and lost some of the girls.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Thats not enterelly true. A lof of games like this work with 2 or 3 decisions, look some girl cleavage/look at her ass or don't look. And the 90% of the time when you choose to look, the girls treat you like a pervert and you lose points, in this game is the opositive, you perv in the girls and they enjoy it. The first time you play is easy that you get confused and lost some of the girls.
I was talking about this game only, I ve never used a walkthrough from the begining to the end. I dont know why I cant express my point of view but let me rephrase one more and last time. This is an NTR/INCEST combination game..and your partner has already given you an open check to fuck every girl and women including your family members so you need to be perv as much as you need to be and you dont need to miss any oportunity to fuck any girl cause you dont have any rival so you re like the only rooster in the coop.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Not to post the updates directly at the time of release is a nice way to help a Dev. Who is interested in the game and wants to have it right away always can support dev by subscribing at Patreon or the like, help him make a living.
To keep all others in suspense is a small price to pay for them. eeer.. us ;)

EvilUser, do you have another way to support you? A way to drop in a coin from time to time? The possibilities to commit to patreon are limited for a lot of people, but to shove a buck over from time to time could be possible...
Sadly, I'm very limited with payment processors because I live in a fucked up country and so far ONLY one payment processor works fine and it's Payoneer (Paypal doesn't work here). That narrows the support pages I can choose from (Patreon, Buymeacoffee, etc.) to only Patreon. I don't want to disclose my private information with people I don't know for processors like Western Union and such. Honestly, comment like your is some time all we developers need. I need support, that's why I use Patreon, and for example v0.23 weights a lot of new assets which costs money, there's also rent, bills, food, etc.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I was talking about this game only, I ve never used a walkthrough from the begining to the end. I dont know why I cant express my point of view but let me rephrase one more and last time. This is an NTR/INCEST combination game..and your partner has already given you an open check to fuck every girl and women including your family members so you need to be perv as much as you need to be and you dont need to miss any oportunity to fuck any girl cause you dont have any rival so you re like the only rooster in the coop.
No one say you can't express your point of view. I was saying that people asking for a walkthrough, (even when the game already have the hints) is asking for a reason, because almost all the games if you act like a pervert with some woman you lose points and here you win points. So if I play this game for first time and act I like like a virgin the girls will not take me in account, because most of the game accustomed us to act like a "charming prince" to get the girl. And is true, the game has no NTR, at least for now. The MC don't share any woman and the game make it look like, that will be optional, even the first day when you have sex with Carrie you have the option to be a "cuck" or not. And later looks like you could make the girls don't have sex with others, like happened with Ella.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
I want to point out a few things.

1. I'm very active on my discord server (which the access is free) and I read all the comments and messages on my patreon page. I informed my patrons and the people who are on my discord channel why this update is short, also I think there is a post of me here on F95 explaining why. I'm not very active here so I can't be blamed for that, I visit here once in one or two weeks and that's all, reason is too many posts and pointing out the very same reason over and over like for example walkthrough. There is a built in hint system that works good and no need for extra walkthrough, some time when the player see menu without hint, it means whatever you choose won't have any big impact but it's mostly difference in upcoming conversations.

2. Writing bad reviews. I see 3 bad reviews with 1 star in less than 24 hours, which never happened. I'm not mad at all, I just want to say that if you root for other game or you work on your personal game, it's rude to disguise as normal user and go and write bad reviews on games that are competition to your favorite game. I try to picture myself doing that and I can't honestly.
This is a website when everyone can write anything and with that the objectivity of the reviews is on 0 (zero).

3. Why this update was so short? Couple of reasons, honestly.
First reason is that picking this particular yacht was very bad choice of me, objects flying around, bad placement of almost every object that is in the yacht, stairs floating above the floor, etc. Not optimized graphics in the yacht asset also adds to the pile of problems.
Second reason is that the yacht event occurs at night. Dark images takes more time for render if there isn't good lighting system. Lights can bounce of from the glass and mirrors and if they are not set correctly, you can actually see them on a surface like glass and mirrors. Stronger the light means stronger shadows, shadows are sworn rendering time enemy.
Third reason is a lot of new clothes. New clothes means new set of hair and skin clipping problems. Every new clothes means hours of adjusting them to the characters so the player won't see any weird clipping.
Fourth reason is multiple characters per scene. Every character and asset has it's own video memory usage and every graphic card has it's limits. I have a scenes where you can clearly see up to 10 characters in one scene and that's not easy when you have to pose correctly every visible character to look natural. Scenes like those also tops the graphic card limit so you don't just press render button and wait for the scene to be finished but you render bit by a bit.
With all that, the average rendering time for yacht event is about 2 hours per render. Average rendering time in Luke's office in Angels Media is about 20-30 minutes.

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018

1. I'm very active on my discord server (which the access is free) and I read all the comments and messages on my patreon page. I informed my patrons and the people who are on my discord channel why this update is short, also I think there is a post of me here on F95 explaining why. I'm not very active here so I can't be blamed for that, I visit here once in one or two weeks and that's all, reason is too many posts and pointing out the very same reason over and over like for example walkthrough. There is a built in hint system that works good and no need for extra walkthrough, some time when the player see menu without hint, it means whatever you choose won't have any big impact but it's mostly difference in upcoming conversations.

2. Writing bad reviews. I see 3 bad reviews with 1 star in less than 24 hours, which never happened. I'm not mad at all, I just want to say that if you root for other game or you work on your personal game, it's rude to disguise as normal user and go and write bad reviews on games that are competition to your favorite game. I try to picture myself doing that and I can't honestly.
This is a website when everyone can write anything and with that the objectivity of the reviews is on 0 (zero).

First reason is that picking this particular yacht was very bad choice of me, objects flying around, bad placement of almost every object that is in the yacht, stairs floating above the floor, etc. Not optimized graphics in the yacht asset also adds to the pile of problems.
Second reason is that the yacht event occurs at night. Dark images takes more time for render if there isn't good lighting system. Lights can bounce of from the glass and mirrors and if they are not set correctly, you can actually see them on a surface like glass and mirrors. Stronger the light means stronger shadows, shadows are sworn rendering time enemy.
Third reason is a lot of new clothes. New clothes means new set of hair and skin clipping problems. Every new clothes means hours of adjusting them to the characters so the player won't see any weird clipping.
Fourth reason is multiple characters per scene. Every character and asset has it's own video memory usage and every graphic card has it's limits. I have a scenes where you can clearly see up to 10 characters in one scene and that's not easy when you have to pose correctly every visible character to look natural. Scenes like those also tops the graphic card limit so you don't just press render button and wait for the scene to be finished but you render bit by a bit.
With all that, the average rendering time for yacht event is about 2 hours per render. Average rendering time in Luke's office in Angels Media is about 20-30 minutes.
EvilUser just this one short update is not a matter cause ur game is great and don't get bothered, keep doing what u r doing even in summer we get some rain, not all the time things get perfect iam fan of u r game so i know it even when u get sick still u continued your work and it needs to get appreciated :love: (y)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

The vn is solid, fuck the trolls best of luck for the future. I look forward to more from you and thank you
Besides being stuck with the name of the mc (without patch or altering), zero complaints here :p

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019

I was one of the one who said update was short. Honestly I didn't know what difficulties you were facing until you have mentioned here. We players are just downloading and playing and we don't know what s going on in the background. I really appreciate your effort for creating such a marvelous game and sparing some of your time to explain your thoughts about the gamers' comments. However I need to mention one or two things here; firstly, the graphics are excellent I cant say the same thing for the animations though. Animations are mostly a swinging motion that doesn't give enough sexual sensation to players. Secondly, MC fucks every girl that he interacts in the game without any difficulties that makes the game dull that s why most of the time I quick forward the sex scenes. What I m trying to say is; the story needs to be changed and MC must sometimes have difficulties to get some girls, some girls must be challenging that makes the player motivates more and players have more ambition for the next updates. And lastly, updates needs to be long even if it s so difficult to create and needs more time cause players want to see one or two sex scenes at least with every update. Anyway, good job dude keep up with it and excuse me if I offended you but we all want this game to be better.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
I was one of the one who said update was short. Honestly I didn't know what difficulties you were facing until you have mentioned here. We players are just downloading and playing and we don't know what s going on in the background. I really appreciate your effort for creating such a marvelous game and sparing some of your time to explain your thoughts about the gamers' comments. However I need to mention one or two things here; firstly, the graphics are excellent I cant say the same thing for the animations though. Animations are mostly a swinging motion that doesn't give enough sexual sensation to players. Secondly, MC fucks every girl that he interacts in the game without any difficulties that makes the game dull that s why most of the time I quick forward the sex scenes. What I m trying to say is; the story needs to be changed and MC must sometimes have difficulties to get some girls, some girls must be challenging that makes the player motivates more and players have more ambition for the next updates. And lastly, updates needs to be long even if it s so difficult to create and needs more time cause players want to see one or two sex scenes at least with every update. Anyway, good job dude keep up with it and excuse me if I offended you but we all want this game to be better.
I'm not offended at all, don't worry. I've explained how things work behind the curtain that most players don't know. I work alone only with help of proofreaders and testers, I also work for web developing company. I put like at least 12 hours of work every day on Luke's Way. Things like when I forgot to add non-alcoholic drink when Michelle is pregnant happens, it was simple thing that I didn't thought about it, few people mentioned and I've fixed that in 23.1. Before I started Luke's Way, I've played few VN's and almost everything I played consisted a lot of grind, a lot of traps, a lot of things you want to avoid from story perspective and from graphic perspective a lot of bad renders including unnatural character posing, skin poking through clothes, grain, bad face expressions. I wanted to make something that won't piss off the players with too much grind, easy story without too much of an obstacles to achieve your goals, good renders and of course after some time to make good animations. I admit the animations are not great but I'm still learning that part. I don't want to disappoint my supporters and that's the reason I didn't wanted to skip a month without releasing something, I skipped month few times and because of that I lost some patrons. Next update won't be too big (again) but it will consist more interesting parts because 23.1 ended before the party begins. It will also include the first one night stand with a girl that you might not follow her path, it will be something like 'Hey, we never did anything and I feel horny...". Player will have choice to make that as one-time-thing or pursue more with her.
I hope I've answered everything you asked.

Peace,
Evil

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I'm not offended at all, don't worry. I've explained how things work behind the curtain that most players don't know. I work alone only with help of proofreaders and testers, I also work for web developing company. I put like at least 12 hours of work every day on Luke's Way. Things like when I forgot to add non-alcoholic drink when Michelle is pregnant happens, it was simple thing that I didn't thought about it, few people mentioned and I've fixed that in 23.1. Before I started Luke's Way, I've played few VN's and almost everything I played consisted a lot of grind, a lot of traps, a lot of things you want to avoid from story perspective and from graphic perspective a lot of bad renders including unnatural character posing, skin poking through clothes, grain, bad face expressions. I wanted to make something that won't piss off the players with too much grind, easy story without too much of an obstacles to achieve your goals, good renders and of course after some time to make good animations. I admit the animations are not great but I'm still learning that part. I don't want to disappoint my supporters and that's the reason I didn't wanted to skip a month without releasing something, I skipped month few times and because of that I lost some patrons. Next update won't be too big (again) but it will consist more interesting parts because 23.1 ended before the party begins. It will also include the first one night stand with a girl that you might not follow her path, it will be something like 'Hey, we never did anything and I feel horny...". Player will have choice to make that as one-time-thing or pursue more with her.

Peace,
Evil
While you're here, I found this little bug in 0.23 and it is still in there:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019

Peace,
Evil
Thanks for the reply and yes you've answered everything clear and concise.

All the Best,
Sturbuck

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
does rachel stop doing webcams anyway if you are submissive? or only if you are dominant? just wanted to check is i will miss something if i am dominant and tell her to stop doing webcams

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
is there an extra cristmas edition of the game? bcs on cristmas day when you fool around with rachel in the bathroom Luke suggests to sneak out when everybody else is asleep and have fun but after dinner it goes straight to monday morning

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
does rachel stop doing webcams anyway if you are submissive? or only if you are dominant? just wanted to check is i will miss something if i am dominant and tell her to stop doing webcams
She stops anyway, also I'm pretty sure being dominant simply gets you more content.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I tried doing that editing of the name to change the mc name and some how It worked but it also skipped segments of the vn.
It skipped meeting Michelle's dad a couple of 3somes etc.

I suck at this. So if someone updates or makes a new mod for McNamechange I would be ever so grateful. The one with the incest patch was so nice but it ends at update 21 :(

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes