Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Still hoping for a hero to update or make a new mcnamechangemod. This is a fun and ill admit pretty hot vn. Looking forward to more

Reactions: woody

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I found the zzzpatch works fine. Just need to remember to copy it to the new game folder once I get the update.
When I used that one, it skipped atleast 3 scenes. I have no clue what i did wrong. The other mod will end with 21 update content. :(

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm sure some of us have an ending in mind for how we'd like to close out our time with the game and I do agree to an extent, i'd love a solo ending with Michelle. She's been my top girl since I first picked this up and it's been great watching her character growth.

Thing is, she's still growing as a character.

The reason I don't rage about what Michelle is doing is 1, being a dyke I love girl on girl stuff so I enjoy it and 2 I read the words that appear with the pretty pictures.

She asmits a few times she's lived quite a sheltered, repressed life even when she was married they didn't do much. Luke opened up her world to all the things a lot of us do in our youth and she's living her life for the first time in a long time.

Sure she loves Luke but she's just had her entire world shook up and hasn't realised she's lost control. Give it time, she'll reign it in.

As for all the fucking that's going on, it's been that way from the start, don't dare say it was a surprise and you didn't see it coming.

From the very first party when Luke started working for Michelle there were girls fucking all over his new apartment.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
When I used that one, it skipped atleast 3 scenes. I have no clue what i did wrong. The other mod will end with 21 update content. :(
:unsure:Which 3 scenes? If you want to try the zzzpatch again I can edit the name you want and PM it back. Also did you have just the zzzpatch or did you have the incest as well? I'm assuming you enabled the in-game hints as well.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
:unsure:Which 3 scenes? If you want to try the zzzpatch again I can edit the name you want and PM it back. Also did you have just the zzzpatch or did you have the incest as well? I'm assuming you enabled the in-game hints as well.
It skipped the first meeting of michelles father and then two 3somes (Kim and the one before it). I had the incest as well and hints enabled. The name I want is Toby. If you could do it I would be in your debt :)

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
The zzzpatch is also an incest as well. That might of caused the skip having both applied. Check your PM

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What a time to run out of reacts. Thank you so fucking much :love:
It still skips day 9 (carrie 3some and Kim 3some and meeting Michelle's dad) and picks up on a Sunday. Dont know if it skips any of the later stuff. And that's with only adding the zzzpatch

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
It still skips day 9 (carrie 3some and Kim 3some and meeting Michelle's dad) and picks up on a Sunday. Dont know if it skips any of the later stuff. And that's with only adding the zzzpatch
Weird. Yet for me it was fine. All I have had is the game, zzzpatch and OEJ's gallery.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Weird. Yet for me it was fine. All I have had is the game, zzzpatch and OEJ's gallery.
I had to start over from the beginning and if wasn't for dialogue I wouldn't have realized how much was skipped. O well I appreciate the attempt to help

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Besides them skips around day 9 I didnt notice any other ones but this was the first time i played update 22 to 23.

Hopefully all was included in the yacht, I love this vn. Love all the LIs. Besides my not wanting to use the name luke this is awesome.

Looking forward to more, totally hungry for more. Thanks for this fun and hot vn

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
I can see the improvement in this game, the face of the model is becoming better, keep working my bro!

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
As a bit of a late reply to rikuldazero's post and the responses to it, I have to say that it's very clear that some people on these forums don't really know how to respect the the fact that there are other people in the world than native English speakers. It's fucked up to just make fun of them for putting their criticisms of this game out there just because their written English is bad, even after they had repeatedly explained that they were not a native speaker. It's childish and you have to be a little bit more mature than that. In this terrible year of 2020, no one needs more people being a-holes than absolutely necessary. Things are already bad enough. Please, don't make it worse by not respecting your fellow human being and their respective circumstances/origins.

Now, in regards to their criticism of the game itself, it appears that people don't quite understand the point that rikul was getting at. Because, as they stated multiple times, the main character's importance and involvement becomes altogether secondary when the game is called "Luke's Way". The purpose of the game is that the main character is meant to be involved in the proceedings somehow. Not only that, but it is meant to be the story of their relationship with Michelle and the rest of the women in the game. However, as rikul stated, Luke begins to take a back seat to the story at one point as Michelle begins restricting his access to the other girls. Which is weird, considering that she's the one having sex with the rest of them and demanding that he profess his love to her, all while having gotten pregnant with his child as well. It is, admittedly, incredibly strange for this to suddenly occur.

Ideally, this phase of their relationship would end with a discussion between the two of them, as the MC grows increasingly frustrated with Michelle's demands that he not have sex with the other women while she is not willing to do the same. It would turn into a discussion between the two of them about this and how it affects their relationship, which would result in the two of them either breaking up, forming a monogamous relationship, or forming an open relationship (harem) with the rest of the women. But in any case, that is something that remains to be seen as the next portion of the story has yet to be released.

Last edited:

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
However, as rikul stated, Luke begins to take a back seat to the story at one point as Michelle begins restricting his access to the other girls. Which is weird, considering that she's the one having sex with the rest of them and demanding that he profess his love to her, all while having gotten pregnant with his child as well. It is, admittedly, incredibly strange for this to suddenly occur.
Michelle doesn't restrict Luke at all, in fact she's always setting him up with a girl. When we have a new girl, I'll take Alexandra for example, Michelle is Luke's wingman and she's easing Alexandra. If Michelle didn't called Alexandra to massage her, Luke on his own would have to work a bit more to get Alexandra to suck him or let him go down on him. Same happened with Iris, if you remember.

Ideally, this phase of their relationship would end with a discussion between the two of them, as the MC grows increasingly frustrated with Michelle's demands that he not have sex with the other women while she is not willing to do the same. It would turn into a discussion between the two of them about this and how it affects their relationship, which would result in the two of them either breaking up, forming a monogamous relationship, or forming an open relationship (harem) with the rest of the women. But in any case, that is something that remains to be seen as the next portion of the story has yet to be released.
The first part of that discussion already happened in the first part of v0.23, Michelle explains why she acts like a nymphomaniac.

Have a good day,
Evil

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Some really nice looking characters in this one. Wish we saw a bit more of Melissa, I don't know how the dev did it but it's not right to make people fall in love with pixels!

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
Ah, thanks for the reply. I did not mean to slander or offend you in any way with the criticism that I made. Now, as I play it again and look closer, I can see that I jumped the gun when siding with rikul's statement. I'll admit that the majority part of my agreement lay in the way that they were treated, which angered me and colored my judgement. It was rash and I honestly shouldn't have done it, but with things being the way that they are, I have little patience for mockery when someone is trying their best to give their opinion on something. But with that being said, I admit to my mistake and own up to it given I was acting on emotion.

However, now that I've calmed down and carefully reviewed what happened, I can see where rikul is wrong in their interpretation of the agreement that Luke and Michelle have. To be quite honest, it's a lot more appealing than a lot of other harem games out there, since there are very few where one of the women is acting like a wingwoman for the MC. It's really hot. Not to mention, the relationship between Michelle and Luke seems to cover a lot of what makes open relationships work, which is ensuring that your partner is well aware of your desires and you both discuss the limits that you have when it comes to being with other people. It's great and I look forwards to the rest of the game as it continues! Although, I will admit that there are a few moments where there are certain grammatical hiccups that stand out like moments where the word dominate is being used in place of dominant. But those are just little things that I noticed and aren't really a huge problem, seeing as the rest of the narrative and the scenes are very well done.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes