EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Ah, thanks for the reply. I did not mean to slander or offend you in any way with the criticism that I made. Now, as I play it again and look closer, I can see that I jumped the gun when siding with rikul's statement. I'll admit that the majority part of my agreement lay in the way that they were treated, which angered me and colored my judgement. It was rash and I honestly shouldn't have done it, but with things being the way that they are, I have little patience for mockery when someone is trying their best to give their opinion on something. But with that being said, I admit to my mistake and own up to it given I was acting on emotion.

However, now that I've calmed down and carefully reviewed what happened, I can see where rikul is wrong in their interpretation of the agreement that Luke and Michelle have. To be quite honest, it's a lot more appealing than a lot of other harem games out there, since there are very few where one of the women is acting like a wingwoman for the MC. It's really hot. Not to mention, the relationship between Michelle and Luke seems to cover a lot of what makes open relationships work, which is ensuring that your partner is well aware of your desires and you both discuss the limits that you have when it comes to being with other people. It's great and I look forwards to the rest of the game as it continues! Although, I will admit that there are a few moments where there are certain grammatical hiccups that stand out like moments where the word dominate is being used in place of dominant. But those are just little things that I noticed and aren't really a huge problem, seeing as the rest of the narrative and the scenes are very well done.
You didn't offend me in any way, the interest for my work is here and I can't really complain at all. Some people will complain and some will love my work. I can't make everyone to like what I do, everyone have different taste. There are still grammatical hiccups but I'm working on that... A month ago, one of the proofreaders worked from the start and what mistakes he found, have been fixed. Also what mistakes are reported to me has also been fixed so, it's not easy to be honest. Many would not believe but I work my ass off 12-15 hours every day, 7 days a week, and I take only 2-3 free days once in a month.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
it appears that people don't quite understand the point that rikul was getting at. Because, as they stated multiple times, the main character's importance and involvement becomes altogether secondary when the game is called "Luke's Way". The purpose of the game is that the main character is meant to be involved in the proceedings somehow. Not only that, but it is meant to be the story of their relationship with Michelle and the rest of the women in the game. However, as rikul stated, Luke begins to take a back seat to the story at one point as Michelle begins restricting his access to the other girls. Which is weird, considering that she's the one having sex with the rest of them and demanding that he profess his love to her, all while having gotten pregnant with his child as well. It is, admittedly, incredibly strange for this to suddenly occur.
Michelle doesn't restrict Luke at all, in fact she's always setting him up with a girl. When we have a new girl, I'll take Alexandra for example, Michelle is Luke's wingman and she's easing Alexandra. If Michelle didn't called Alexandra to massage her, Luke on his own would have to work a bit more to get Alexandra to suck him or let him go down on him. Same happened with Iris, if you remember.
I kind of get the point BadxHero /rikul was making. The MC (or at least the player) does seem to become much of backseat to it all. Having no say in the Alexandra encounter, the Iris encounter, even Carrie...(at the point of the MC's date with Gia. ) it's all just if he wants a piece of those girls or not, like Alexandra. Michelle was offish that whole day and then just springs the encounter with her on him and he has no input at all. They really should have at least discussed it before.

It's frustrating because Michelle starts off I don't like girls and become more of a predator than the MC. And even if you turn down girls like the maid, Michelle still wants to go after them.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
For me the game died with v0.18 almost everything after that was bad, I stopped playing after the hotelroom 3some with Michelle and the doc.
There is seriously something fishy about Michelle...
Doesn't want the MC to touch her and makes it clear they're not fooling around, but she wants Sandra over to fool around.
Then is suddenly happy to do something the very same day when his innocent sister is around so she can be in on that. Treats him coldly all day after.
Goes out late with the sister to Melissa's place and "forgets" to call him and only gets home after he's asleep.
Then snaps at him "don't ever ruin my plan at seducing girls"

I'm beginning to think all her I love you is just BS so she can get the baby she wants, while she get's it on with every chick she can. I just don't trust her.

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
How about none of them the mom and sister are not their. The mom has short blonde hair from what i remember and i dont see her anywhere in this picture.

Reactions: EJW
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes