a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I got confuse there because its been a while since I played.

This is the first shots in game of MC mother. Lukesway0 2020-09-29 10-33-04-13.jpg with sister Lukesway0 2020-09-29 10-33-16-17.jpg

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Tried playing this briefly but was horrified by the mom character when she showed up. I get the author was trying to make her look older, but it hit me squarely in the uncanny valley because people don't wrinkle that that and certainly not before they're in, like, their 70s.

She looked like some human-foreskin monster hybrid.

Did the creator rerender those scenes or is that still the case?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Luke's Way v0.23.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Tried playing this briefly but was horrified by the mom character when she showed up. I get the author was trying to make her look older, but it hit me squarely in the uncanny valley because people don't wrinkle that that and certainly not before they're in, like, their 70s.

She looked like some human-foreskin monster hybrid.

Did the creator rerender those scenes or is that still the case?
The Doc hooks her up with some really good skin cream by the second or third time you see her.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So Luke is acting like a jerk, again.
The party is a waste of time.
He does what he wants since he told Elena Rios everything.
What's the point to continue if nobody is recording anything since Luke is thinking with his D... yet again?
And the script could use some work. Thank God they made it easy to locate it and we can fix it ourselves.
But it's kinda pointless until the game is completed.
So we'll have to suffer until then. It's annoying but pointless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Macmilan

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
So what's everyone saying here, Michele and Luke not getting along anymore? I haven't played for a few updates and reading some of these comments makes me wonder if I should.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What a weird game. I started from the beginning, chose all the wrong answers and he still gets hired and gets the girls. So what's the point Luke will grow to be a jerk regardless of your decisions.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I'm not even sure what to think of this game anymore, Luke is basically an asshole most of the time, the story is pretty much non existent at this point. Last few updates have been smaller each time and only seem to be released just for the sake of releasing something instead of fleshing out the story or the characters. Either the dev has hit writers block or something else is going on.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I'm not even sure what to think of this game anymore, Luke is basically an asshole most of the time, the story is pretty much non existent at this point. Last few updates have been smaller each time and only seem to be released just for the sake of releasing something instead of fleshing out the story or the characters. Either the dev has hit writers block or something else is going on.
That's what I'm saying. I replayed from the beginning and he's still an A... no matter what decisions you make.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So what's everyone saying here, Michele and Luke not getting along anymore? I haven't played for a few updates and reading some of these comments makes me wonder if I should.
That's not it at all, the update is only about 4 min's of read time and no sex what so ever.

ADD: Okay there was a sex scene with women I was not going after.

Last edited:

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
That's not it at all, the update is only about 4 min's of read time and no sex what so ever.
Question,

Someone else stated that there is no real story content and your stating that there is no sexual content. So if there is no sex and no story. What is there?

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes