AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Sadly I believe that mod had the non scene losing rename thingy in it. It will be missed. But yeah the ingame hints works awesome
It did, and if the modder who did it is who I think it was, it understandable that mod vanished. However I'm not 100% certain. I didn't keep proper track of who's mod I used until recently.

But yea, the in game hints are good in this one

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
I was about to skip this game until i read this " free pass for fun with other girls " :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Lemme download it, lets this show on the road. Woof Woof

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I am unable to load a save without taking an exception:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've loaded the incest patch and the name change mod...
Essentially unplayable...

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
updated my gallery mod for Lukes Way 0.23.2: Here or

P.S: if you like the game/mod please support the dev: Evil User

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
is there a way to continue on Rachel path with rejecting Gia?
no no gia = no rachel

if you are not on rachels path you will not meet gia until now,but if you are gia is not avoidable,luke can reject sex with her but that was it she will still bang Rachel if you like it or not.

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
no no gia = no rachel

if you are not on rachels path you will not meet gia until now,but if you are gia is not avoidable,luke can reject sex with her but that was it she will still bang Rachel if you like it or not.
Thanks for your answer.

I thought with a game called "Luke's Way", Luke has complete control over whatever happens to him and the people around him. If no Gia mean no Rachel then, that's kinda sucks.

And your only choice is if you watch or not :cautious:
Yes, that's what makes me feel weird. If Rachel did it with one of the women from L.P. it still makes sense to me. But with Gia, I just don't like her. Especially the way She was introduced to the story. It seemed so forced, plus we couldn't reject her at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vanderer and EJW

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Thanks for your answer.

I thought with a game called "Luke's Way", Luke has complete control over whatever happens to him and the people around him. If no Gia mean no Rachel then, that's kinda sucks.
heh sadly that is one of a view scenes where you have no say in that matter no matter what choice you make with the gia part of the game it ends with gia banging rachel. it will happen if you watch them or not in the videochat.
the only thing you have a choice with is if luke want´s to bang gia or not.

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
heh sadly that is one of a view scenes where you have no say in that matter no matter what choice you make with the gia part of the game it ends with gia banging rachel. it will happen if you watch them or not in the videochat.
the only thing you have a choice with is if luke want´s to bang gia or not.
I guess the only way I'm gonna enjoy more of this game, to make a save file with no Rachel path. If at some point in the future the Dev make an option for Rachel stop seeing Gia, only then I'm gonna start Rachel path again.

Reactions: EJW

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
I guess the only way I'm gonna enjoy more of this game, to make a save file with no Rachel path. If at some point in the future the Dev make an option for Rachel stop seeing Gia, only then I'm gonna start Rachel path again.
I did the same

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
im affraid that will never gonna happen.there was so much fuss about that part a view month ago and it has changed nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW and EZ8lt

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
hmm its strange game.
it start as a crappy harem game, but later it become more like a prober dating sim.
love the rachel impregnation path. not bad. :)(y)

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Again not enough choice, why can't you avoid Carrie, shes ugly and a sex maniac, should be able to say NO

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Can't see why Developers don't see the advantage to allow choices, few like Gia, and now you can't see Rachel without the sex with Gia scenes which suck big time

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes