SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I concur Carrie isnt all bad in the looks dept but gia is just nasty looking and i wish he had chosen at least something a little better looking then the old washed up hooker look.

Reactions: EJW

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Also is there really a world where your Love interest who was cheated on by her first husband to the point she stayed away from men suddenly finds a new man and encourages him to cheat.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Damnit i thought the mod had been updated. Won't use the first patch cause it makes you miss the first meeting with Michelle's father and two lewd scenes. Man I had my hopes up

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi there,
Found some code that changes all occurances of Luke to whatever name you type in without having to update all the files.

init python:

#start

hardcoded = {}

def hardcoded_name_reset(text):

def text_repl(t):
if renpy.re.match("Luke", t.group(0)): return "[mcName]"
return hardcoded[text] if text in hardcoded else renpy.re.sub( r'(?:(?i)Luke)', text_repl, text )

config.say_menu_text_filter = hardcoded_name_reset

#end

config.overlay_screens.append("name_button")

Is there a way to change the colour of mcName on the options line just to highlight it?

Thanks for the mod.

Regards,
David Findlay

Last edited:

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi there,
Just my luck the code in there converts to a smilely face.
Put your cursor over the face and it will show the string.
But the indentation has all been lost and I do not know how to stop the system from stripping out the spacing or tabs.

Regards,
David

Last edited:

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
But the indentation has all been lost and I do not know how to stop the system from stripping out the spacing or tabs.
Use the code tags. Turn BBCode on, click on the three dots icon to insert the tags, select Code and hope for the best ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'll be interested to see how the whole Samantha situation turns out so far Michelle is okay with her and Luke but I feel every time Samantha and Luke see each other that bond between them grows especially from Samantha's point she even called him boyfriend in the last update.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I let my media player run or listen to youtube or spotify i can see maybe some games having ambiance but dont ask for it cause its not always needed and sometimes can detract from the game itself if people dont like what the sounds or music is.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
This game was pretty cool until the whole incest thing. Eviluser you had a better game before someone else started to write the script for you. Now it's junk.
Luke's Way was entirely written by me with some help from a few native speakers. If you want to mock my work, try other approach.

FYI: If incest is not your thing, why apply the incest patch in the first place?

Move on to other game and have fun.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Luke's Way was entirely written by me with some help from a few native speakers. If you want to mock my work, try other approach.

FYI: If incest is not your thing, why apply the incest patch in the first place?

Move on to other game and have fun.
Seriously enjoy this vn. My minor complaint is being stuck with the name and in my defense the reason is I so want to take his place :) keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to more. thank you.

Reactions: xtr3mx7 and Pinsel
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes