SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Okay... so besides the very large amount of spelling mistakes (Please dear god save me), very much enjoy this game. Raquel and Bella I have more of an instant crush on, specially Raquel. Might be a redhead thing.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are you living with all the women in this? The banner image seems to imply you all live together
That's just a banner that captures 1 scene early on.

The Mc is only in a relationship with 1 of the women, the rest are side fucks for him and her.

Since the evil-user just released it today on patreon so give it a day or a few before it's released here.
It's already up on SVS, it will be here in a few hours.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Since it's been exactly four months since the last update for me, can anybody please remind me if we need a new inc patch every update or is one good for all?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Argh. Guess I'll have to wait till someone adds some other mirrors. Mega either crashes chrome/edge or I get out of memory error on firefox.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hm, I skipped 23.2 because I heard that it was quite short, in order to play a bit bigger update. To my astonishment we are still on the boat and the two updates seemed quite short together.

Reactions: Kond

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my android port of Luke's Way v0.23.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Luke's Way [v0.23.3] [Evil User] - Original Size: 1.49GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (429MB): - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Are you living with all the women in this? The banner image seems to imply you all live together
Game started doing what WVM is now doing;

You have a circumstance where a true HAREM is being built; but instead of ALL living with you, they are all "employees" of your company and cannot have sex with anyone that is not an employee of said company... and since ALL are female, (y).

The scene you mention (at the top of the staircase) is ONE OF MANY parties thrown where you get to bang a NUMBER of the ladies whilst (yes, I used WHILST) choosing to share with other ladies of the harem, OR NOT, and there is a singular(?) occasion where you can share with a ladies partner as a bull (outside of the parties, and only if chosen).

You live with mom, sister and love interest (maybe if chosen, but never chose NOT to live with all of them, so...hehe)

So, for all intents and purposes, you do indeed "live with them" in that they are isolated from all other love interests.

So.... YAY!

kip yes.gif

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes