xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
It keeps getting more and more interesting. Can't wait to see MC proposing to Michelle (I'm playing the pregnant route) and see how this little sex feat arrangement will go on after both become more than just lovers.

With Elena looming around hoping that MC will replace Michelle's dad.

dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018
That isn't changing.

He can't force anyone to do anything, even submissive.

He was told on day 1 everything had to be consensual or he'd be out.
i am a dominant and in the bdsm world forcing a sub is still consensoual unless it was agreed it is not a option from the start some girls like not getting a choice its a turn on for them and in the bdsm world its consensual

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i am a dominant and in the bdsm world forcing a sub is still consensoual unless it was agreed it is not a option from the start some girls like not getting a choice its a turn on for them and in the bdsm world its consensual
I'm a sub and forcing a sub is NOT allowed.

There is a shit ton of consent rules to run through before any acts take place to protect both parties.

After those consent rules are run through if, and only if, she/he has agree'd to a non con session can it take place but by then consent has already been given anyway.

However that is neither here nor there in this game.

Unless a girl gives express consent to being impregnated he can't do it.

The consortium are not people to fuck around with and they would have his balls, probably very literally, if he caused any problems and i'm pretty sure going against anyones wishes would be a big fucking problem.

Reactions: Sendero

dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018

There is a shit ton of consent rules to run through before any acts take place to protect both parties.

After those consent rules are run through if, and only if, she/he has agree'd to a non con session can it take place but by then consent has already been given anyway.

The consortium are not people to fuck around with and they would have his balls, probably very literally, if he caused any problems and i'm pretty sure going against anyones wishes would be a big fucking problem.
true but in a dom sub relationship rules can change only true boundaries are the hard limints that can never be crossed or the trust is broken

Rabbit99

Jul 23, 2020
There are at least two women characters with whom you can see the choice to impregnate, besides the girlfriend who's already pregnant. I don't exactly remember both, but one is Luke's mother (Rachel). I'm almost sure Doctor (Morena) isn't the other one... And as far as I've seen the submission here is light, and not consistent.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020

Wait...you're a sub? WTF? You certainly don't act like one in all the threads you post in. (PS - I'm not stalking you, I just like a lot of the games you like.)

Edit: I do agree with your comment 100%.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait...you're a sub? WTF? You certainly don't act like one in all the threads you post in. (PS - I'm not stalking you, I just like a lot of the games you like.)

Edit: I do agree with your comment 100%.
Only to my girlfriend. I'm not a submissive personality it's a sex thing. I like to give up control and since i'm so small the women i've dated have all been a lot stronger than me so I like them to take charge.

I can't be a sub all the time, I also run a kitchen. Nobody would listen to me if I was a full submissive constantly.

It's been a kink since I was about 14 and my first girlfriend pinned me down for a kiss. It kinda tickled my pickle so it progressed from there.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
fuck fest, is that the one where someone puts a whole hand inside a vagina?
lmao close, but no cigar!
Fist fuck/fuck fest :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I can't be a sub all the time, I also run a kitchen. Nobody would listen to me if I was a full submissive constantly.
lol much like wearing a gag, if that's one's kink.
Great for them in the moment, not much help walking around wearing one in everyday life - makes buying groceries difficult!!
As the old expression goes: A place for everything & everything in its place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avaron1974

Aug 17, 2019
I updated my Unofficial Android Port to v0.23.3 Compressed & Patched + Custom MC Name mod.LINK.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
There are at least two women characters with whom you can see the choice to impregnate, besides the girlfriend who's already pregnant. I don't exactly remember both, but one is Luke's mother (Rachel). I'm almost sure Doctor (Morena) isn't the other one... And as far as I've seen the submission here is light, and not consistent.
the other one is the secretary you first have before moving to the studio

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
updated my gallery mod for Lukes Way 0.23.2: Here or

P.S: if you like the game/mod please support the dev: Evil User

Reactions: Ruffuss
D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Luke's Way 0.23.3 compressed and Incest Patch with OEJ's Gallery mod

Swipe up : Open Menu

Swipe Down : hide interface

Swipe right : skip

Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ruffuss

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Name-change MOD (2 versions):

1. Incest patch with "MC name change" option.
Works with any version of the game (even future updates) but you need to edit 'zzzpatch.rpy' file by yourself.
zzzpatch_v2.zip - updated version (thanks to NoStepOnSnek)
Installation:
Download and extract archive - zzzpatch_v2.zip - copy the zzzpatch.rpy file into the ".../game" folder and delete the original incestpatch (if you use it).
Next edit this file with a notepad, find the phrase playername (you should do this 4 times) and change it to any name you want (e.g. "James" instead of "playername").
It will change mc name and wont affect any of yours save (even the new ones) so you should copy this file to the " ..../game" folder after each update if you still want your custom name.
For default name and no incest, delete the zzzpatch.rpy file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. MC rename MOD (incest-patch included).
- added "mcName" button to input preferred MC's name (at the bottom of the screen, next to quick buttons on the left)
Updated: 2020-03-19
Game Version: 0.21
Mod Version: 0.21.3
- corrected dialogue in update's v0.19 script (thanks NoStepOnSnek for notice )
Installation:
Download and extract archive - MCnameMOD_v0.21.3.zip - copy "game" folder in to your game directory, overwrite all if asked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is this update to the newest ver

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes