4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Bug: v0.22.rpy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To fixed open v0.22.rpy file in Notpad++ and change this:

Line:
4103 elif m_creampie_count=0:
4410 elif m_creampie_count=0:
4745 elif m_creampie_count=0:
Change this to:
4103 elif m_creampie_count == 0:
4410 elif m_creampie_count == 0:

4745 elif m_creampie_count == 0:

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Stupid question. Is there any story difference if you don't choose iris and angels route? Or do you still end up running angels anyway?

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
Does anyone have an updated walkthrough?
To be honest, I haven't really seen a need for one. Most of it is VN style, there is a choice to be friends with Michael or not which leads to share with him or not, a couple of choices if you want to be more dominant or not, pregnancy choice and if you want to be with some of the girls or not. Most of the choices are pretty straight forward.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Luke's Way v0.24.1.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Luke's Way v0.24.1.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks, Speedy Gonzales! However, you shoud hyperlink the Android link in the main post, not the compressed one, even though, technically, it is compressed :).

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes