Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You had one task .. Luke .. one task ... become one with the babes ...
why u wanna run away from that?
Does the name change mod still work?
Try this one here https://f95zone.to/threads/lukes-way-v0-24-1-bugfix-evil-user.11045/post-4585721
So far it works for me. Had to restart but go into preferences and choose skip unseen if you want to skip through to where you left off.
do not use the name change mod.. i always seem to have trouble with it. use the zzz patch and edit the name to what you want. its easy if you follow the instructions. https://f95zone.to/threads/lukes-way-v0-24-1-bugfix-evil-user.11045/post-3026073
I should tell you .. the babes will be with you whichever letters you choose to smear your true name...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so i will be able to get just how many babes in this game pregnant ?
i mean not that i care much .. just wondering how many kids i'm gonna end up having :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Apostate

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
either this is confusing or written wrong... i am on the michelle pregnancy and marriage path.... so yes or no?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I get what you're saying. When you choose Risk MC says like 'she won't be very mad' and Jeanette says 'Michelle will kill you!' to which MC replies 'I hope not!'. It kinda feels like the hint should have read 'Avoid cumming inside her if you ARE on the Michelle pregnancy or Michelle Marriage path'. But I took it at face value and went with it.

Didn't care for Desiree's answer when Luke asked if she would report to Lorenzo on him. It was a total dodge. Made me instantly mistrust her.

BKalion

Dec 23, 2019
Why do they always call Alexandra Sandra? ... In what language is Sandra a short form of Alexandra?
I'm not 100% sure I believe Sandra is an alterative or nickname of the (female variant of Alexander aka Alexandra) originating in Ancient Greek dialects or the Kingdoms that were Macedonia's Alexander the Great warring/rival successors who led to the decline of Greek power to the Roman Republic (later turned Empire.)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Why do they always call Alexandra Sandra? ... In what language is Sandra a short form of Alexandra?
It's a fairly common and obvious shortening of (originally Greek) names with that ending in many languages. Similar to how Cassandra becomes Cass, Cassie, or Sandra.

I'm not 100% sure I believe Sandra is an alterative or nickname of the (female variant of Alexander aka Alexandra) originating in Ancient Greek dialects or the Kingdoms that were Macedonia's Alexander the Great warring/rival successors who led to the decline of Greek power to the Roman Republic (later turned Empire.)
The name is quite a lot older than Alexander the Bigg'un, but gains popularity through him and his successors, sure.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
It's a fairly common and obvious shortening of (originally Greek) names with that ending in many languages. Similar to how Cassandra becomes Cass, Cassie, or Sandra.
There I get all the short version, because they are part of the original name.

But where is a Sandra in Alexandra? - bc of that "andra"? Then you can call Alexandra "Tandra", "Vandra", "Landra", ... too.

Checked the wiki page ... some short forms are absurd.

• Aleka, Alessa, Alessia
  • Alex, Alix, , ,
  • Lexa, Lexi, Lessi
  • ( )
  • , , , , Szandi
  • ( ), , Sanjka, Sanja, Schura ( )
  • Saška ( )
  • Sanja
  • Saskia
  • Xandl, Xandi (Spitzname)
  • Ale (italienisch)
  • Ali (österreichisch)
  • Irxn
I understand the Xandra (obvious) and even the Sasha thing, because I know that Alexander/Alexandra is "translated" into Sacha in Russian.
It is strange that there are so many short forms of the female version, but only Alex, Alexis and Xander for the male one ...

At least I learned something ... but I still dont get it ^^

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020

But where is a Sandra in Alexandra? - bc of that "andra"? Then you can call Alexandra "Tandra", "Vandra", "Landra", ... too.

I understand the Xandra (obvious) and even the Sasha thing, because I know that Alexander/Alexandra is "translated" into Sacha in Russian.
It is strange that there are so many short forms of the female version, but only Alex, Alexis and Xander for the male one ...

At least in Finland Alexandra would most like be Aleksandra, so ks instead of the x. Not sure is it the same across Europe and to what extend, but its easy for me to see the "Sandra" in her name.

Reactions: nidzaaaaa

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

Think of the letter 'x' as a combination of two sounds: 'ks' or 'gs'; it's the final s-sound from the x that's retained in Sandra. There are quite a lot of such double consonant-letters in Greek (the ps- in psychology is one letter in Greek, for instance), but they're rare in the Latin alphabet used for English.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Started this game yesterday and i guess i half completed it. Game felt great at the beginning but then talking about being fucked by other men during sex seriously turns me off. Developer should keep a clear mind about the people he is targeting because only a cuckold would love to hear about other men during sex. Enable these dialogues only for those people who choose 'Cuckold open'.

I also don't understand why the hell do we need to know which how many men a girl has been with before. I don't care if she's been with 1 or 100, i just don't wanna hear it. Also why know about someone's past when it's not necessary?

why it was necessary to know that samantha cheated on her husband with her son?
why it was necessary to tell us that desiree had sex with 4 random guys in the past? And then MC be like i feel bad for what we have done. why are you feeling sorry for? those 4 guys had sex with consent. It's not a bad experience for her to feel sorry about.

Do you really think people love to know with how many men a girl has been with before having sex with her?

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.24.1Bugfix APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: maestro9109
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes