mahem

Apr 15, 2019
in dutch there are actualy a few form for alexander
Male
alex, sander, xander, sasha, sasja, alejandro, sandro, axel ( i bet there are many more)
female
sandra, xandra, alexandra. alexia (one of the dutch princesses is called alexia), lexia, sacha (here also there are many more)

some of the names are actualy both male or female. Yes some of the names have a origin in spain, italy, russia etc etc but ar common in the netherlands. Btw Aleksandra is also used this way in the netherlands, and if you write it this way Sandra is clearly in the name. Not so absurd after all i think....

Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
Great game I love every update but I have a question.
If we are on pregnancy and marriage paths with Michelle, what will happen when Luke will settle down with her ? Will he still see the girls and still have his harem or will he be only with Michelle ? And more important, how the other girls will take this marriage decision ?
Does it will lead to the end of the game ? Will it have multiple endings like only with Michelle, still with Michelle but with the harem, etc... (for the without Michelle ending I think I have read that her father would kill us if we her so don't think it would happen for me) ?

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Sweet baby jesus that was alot of sex!
Really, really good game, hot women, hot sex and some very fun characters.

My favs is definately the milfs, Michelle, Mom and Samantha but alot of great girls!

Very nice work Evil!!!

Jun 11, 2018
You can choose yes and if you are on Michelle pregnancy and marriage path next you see that MC will say something like that "it's good that Michelle is pregnant, at least she shouldn't be so angry".
i am her path and i to risk what does that mean it is confusing so what happens now was that a bad choice to make or not

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
i am her path and i to risk what does that mean it is confusing so what happens now was that a bad choice to make or not
I don't know for sure what next happens (this probably only dev know) but reading text after this choose you can expect that Michelle she will have no problem with that.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
i made sure to have a save before that point so once a update or two comes out i will have a back up save if it goes bad for the mc lmao

CoryF

Game Developer
May 11, 2017
If you hate Gia as much as I do then here is a bit of modding that removes Gia from the Rachel path.

She's a horrible person. Unethically using therapy as an excuse to bang Rachel. And, when offered work at the company, demands a condition they not tell Rachel what she will be doing. An all round deplorable character.

WARNING! Do not use this if you are not doing the Rachel path.

Just drop the files game folder in the main folder.

Last edited:

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
either this is confusing or written wrong... i am on the michelle pregnancy and marriage path.... so yes or no?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think the idea is that if you DON'T marry or impregnate Michelle then she will be jealous that you DO impregnate someone else. But if you DO marry or impregnate her, then she won't care that you impregnate someone else too. So it's basically the opposite of reality. Your wife/gf is a cuckqueen and doesn't care how many concubines you have as long as you keep her knocked up too. But just in case it's best to keep a save open at that point.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I think the idea is that if you DON'T marry or impregnate Michelle then she will be jealous that you DO impregnate someone else. But if you DO marry or impregnate her, then she won't care that you impregnate someone else too. So it's basically the opposite of reality. Your wife/gf is a cuckqueen and doesn't care how many concubines you have as long as you keep her knocked up too. But just in case it's best to keep a save open at that point.
MC can't just go and impregnate anyone he wish. remember MC had a discussion with michelle before accepting to impregnate melissa(MC's first assistant).

Going by the dialogue followed by that action MC shouldn't cum inside her.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
If you hate Gia as much as I do then here is a bit of modding that removes Gia from the Rachel path.

WARNING! Do not use this if you are not doing the Rachel path.

Just drop the files in the game folder.
can you make one patch to reject first sex scene with desiree too? there's no way to reject her first sex scene.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So is it impossible to reject Carrie or Melissa? Even though I avoided their path routes, I seem to be locked in to having sex with them.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes