Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
I must say a very great game and my first playthrough from 0.24 and I really stuned how long I play right now, very nice good looking models and an very nice story and after the mc are now the manager for angels media. The decision which I choice dom or sub for the path I got are intresting, but sry I dont get why the heck must the mc and his mom go to gia for a damn sex teaching. Maybe it was so long ago :unsure: that they want that but can´t remember, and when why is it a lesbien session?!? When anyone has to learn to lick the mom correct was it not better when the mc lick that gia thing and not she his mom, that scene makes for me so much no sence???
Otherwise I really love that game and I hope there is coming much more in my first playthrough with this game.

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
To all the people bitching about Michelle turning into a lesbian nympho. If you pay attention to the dialog between Michelle and Carrie after the MC leaves the interview on day 1, she is already a lesbian with a plan to trick the MC into getting what she wants by playing the long game and slowly push him away until he leaves. Remember the so called Medical checkup? To make sure he was compatible unlike her ex.

So her behavior was no surprise to me at all.

This is clearly a lesbian game no doubt, the MC is just a walking talking dildo/sperm donor. Or just make the MC a female and problem solved, lol maybe Michelle would like having sex with him(oops her) again.

There needs to be an option to turn down every woman including Michelle(I didn't like that Trump clone from the second i saw her). Forced sex is not a choice.

Most Devs don't understand that the majority of there customers are straight males. and lesbian content has become boring because lesbians used to be hot when lesbians were rare like finding a unicorn. But now you cant watch a tv show or a movie or playing a video game without them being there and have become too common loosing their appeal. I'm fine with small doses of lesbian content but this game took it too far.

More choices to avoid that content would appeal to more people making everyone happy. Or just rename it to Michelle's Way and tell them to shut up.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
To all the people bitching about Michelle turning into a lesbian nympho. If you pay attention to the dialog between Michelle and Carrie after the MC leaves the interview on day 1, she is already a lesbian with a plan to trick the MC into getting what she wants by playing the long game and slowly push him away until he leaves. Remember the so called Medical checkup? To make sure he was compatible unlike her ex.

So her behavior was no surprise to me at all.

This is clearly a lesbian game no doubt, the MC is just a walking talking dildo/sperm donor. Or just make the MC a female and problem solved, lol maybe Michelle would like having sex with him(oops her) again.

There needs to be an option to turn down every woman including Michelle(I didn't like that Trump clone from the second i saw her). Forced sex is not a choice.

Most Devs don't understand that the majority of there customers are straight males. and lesbian content has become boring because lesbians used to be hot when lesbians were rare like finding a unicorn. But now you cant watch a tv show or a movie or playing a video game without them being there and have become too common loosing their appeal. I'm fine with small doses of lesbian content but this game took it too far.

More choices to avoid that content would appeal to more people making everyone happy. Or just rename it to Michelle's Way and tell them to shut up.
Wow, you have completely missed the story of this game if you think that Michelle isn't head over heels in love the MC. Do you read all the dialogue? So she's started liking women as well, so what?

And btw, telling A Dev that he/she is doing their game wrong is just stupid, if they want sexscenes that aren't avoidable that is their perogative (i personnaly couldn't care less, i'm here for the story AND sex)

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
So prefering women over the MC is head over heels you need to check yourself. So coming up with an excuse not to have sex with the MC and then imediately having sex with someone else is head over heels, ha your funny.

Wait acting like she is head over heels until she gets what she wants completely gives her the added option of just in case it fails she can try again. Like I said the long game.

And yes by naming it Luke's Way and making it actually Michelle's way is doing it wrong. By taking away Luke's choices its not Luke's way.

I liked the VN until my choices were taken away and forced with women i would never want. a.k.a. Carrie, and some others too many women to remember their names. I would prefer to avoid the lesbians but in this VN thats impossible since basically they all are.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So prefering women over the MC is head over heels you need to check yourself. So coming up with an excuse not to have sex with the MC and then imediately having sex with someone else is head over heels, ha your funny.

Wait acting like she is head over heels until she gets what she wants completely gives her the added option of just in case it fails she can try again. Like I said the long game.

And yes by naming it Luke's Way and making it actually Michelle's way is doing it wrong. By taking away Luke's choices its not Luke's way.

I liked the VN until my choices were taken away and forced with women i would never want. a.k.a. Carrie, and some others too many women to remember their names. I would prefer to avoid the lesbians but in this VN thats impossible since basically they all are.
Oh, you're one of those!

Fine, you believe what you will and we will see where it ends up.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Did you even read the reason why i prefer to avoid the lesbian content or did you just skim it?
Yes, i read and you not liking lesbian sex has nothing to do with what i said. You can like and dislike whatever you want (especially on this forum).

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Then what was with the your one of those comments?
I couldn't care less what your sexual preferences are, what I do have a problem with is that you're making assumptions and claiming them as true even telling the dev what they need to do when there is almost nothing backing it up. Michelle has shown nothing to indicate that she doesn't love the MC. This game has both the "harem" and "lesbian" tags meaning most of the women will be interested in each other as well. It says nothing about how they feel about the MC.

Reactions: ZeroSomeGame

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
So pushing him away and coming up with excuses just so she can have women and rarely him, is nothing backing it up?

That's not love that's keeping your donor at arms length. Re-tap that Well later if need be.

When i say there needs to be a change its to make the majority of haters be happy so they can either avoid what they hate or make it about Michelle and not Luke, problem solved.

I don't hate lesbian content, i am just sick of seeing so much of it in everything, so i tend to avoid it if there is too much of it and just skip it. Important dialog should never be during sex scenes as a rule.

If you try to play this as faithful or as faithful as you can (forced women) it just becomes a cucking of the MC and since the MC doesn't seem to like that, its not love at all. Leads to Michelle using the MC.

Played through the faithful path first and it made me hate Michelle more (didn't even like her in the first place). I am currently doing the unfaithful path and lets see how much i hate her then.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I couldn't care less what your sexual preferences are, what I do have a problem with is that you're making assumptions and claiming them as true even telling the dev what they need to do when there is almost nothing backing it up. Michelle has shown nothing to indicate that she doesn't love the MC. This game has both the "harem" and "lesbian" tags meaning most of the women will be interested in each other as well. It says nothing about how they feel about the MC.
Loving the game so far, thought it was a little fast how much Michelle falls head over heels for the mc, but reading her dialogue, I believe it. I could have sworn she mentioned early on she was NOT into women (other than dominating Carrie, she didn’t partake in anything sexual with anyone due to how her ex really hurt her emotionally), but only after getting with the mc, who allows her to let go and explore her sexual side more, she finds how much she actually enjoys sex in general (with the mc or the ladies).
To me that doesn’t mean she loves the mc any less and has likewise given him permission to hook up with girls on the side despite being in a serious relationship with him. I found it both hot and romantic.

The only change I would have wished was when she tells the mc she is doing away with the rule about employees can only have sex with others ok’d by the company... So as to allow the mc permission to have sex with anyone since she now trusts and loves him completely. I would have preferred to answer her that it’s not necessary, and considering the size of the existing harem, he doesn’t feel the need to expand the harem from the outside.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Loving the game so far, thought it was a little fast how much Michelle falls head over heels for the mc, but reading her dialogue, I believe it. I could have sworn she mentioned early on she was NOT into women (other than dominating Carrie, she didn’t partake in anything sexual with anyone due to how her ex really hurt her emotionally), but only after getting with the mc, who allows her to let go and explore her sexual side more, she finds how much she actually enjoys sex in general (with the mc or the ladies).
To me that doesn’t mean she loves the mc any less and has likewise given him permission to hook up with girls on the side despite being in a serious relationship with him. I found it both hot and romantic.

The only change I would have wished was when she tells the mc she is doing away with the rule about employees can only have sex with others ok’d by the company... So as to allow the mc permission to have sex with anyone since she now trusts and loves him completely. I would have preferred to answer her that it’s not necessary, and considering the size of the existing harem, he doesn’t feel the need to expand the harem from the outside.
THIS! 100%

Reactions: ZeroSomeGame

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
1. Plans for Luke before he even arrived.
2. After arrival plans set into motion to hook Luke into free pussy anytime. While also planing sexual actions with Carrie herself.
3. Check for compatibility. Sign NDA to guarantee donor stay healthy.
4. Have sex with girl for 2 days straight and then have bullshit excuse that it was fun but they both preferred Luke's participation, yet ignoring him for the entire duration. So much for the preferring him to be involved.
5. Take fertility treatments without even asking him if he wanted to donate first with the excuse of fear of loosing him.....lol

I am sure there is much more that proves my point, but there is no need this is enough.

The long game. Must admit she is a good actress.

At this point it has become a fun mystery/crime drama for me to catch all the tiny things that prove its a long con.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
1. Plans for Luke before he even arrived.
2. After arrival plans set into motion to hook Luke into free pussy anytime. While also planing sexual actions with Carrie herself.
3. Check for compatibility.
4. Have sex with girl for 2 days straight and then have bullshit excuse that it was fun but they both preferred Luke's participation, yet ignoring him for the entire duration. So much for the preferring him to be involved.
5. Take fertility treatments without even asking him if he wanted to donate first with the excuse of fear of loosing him.....lol

I am sure there is much more that proves my point, but there is no need this is enough.

The long game. Must admit she is a good actress.
Well, you still haven't proved your point, you are just speculating so.........but your right, of to ignore you go

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Anyone here know an approximate time for update releases? I started playing after the latest update was released so not in the loop :)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Anyone here know an approximate time for update releases? I started playing after the latest update was released so not in the loop :)
It depends.
It's usually fairly consistent at 1 every 4-6 weeks. There's been some setbacks though recently and the dev admitted as much when it came to the boat stuff. I don't know when to expect the next update but very generally if everything goes mostly to schedule 4-6 weeks or no longer than 2 months really.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It depends.
It's usually fairly consistent at 1 every 4-6 weeks. There's been some setbacks though recently and the dev admitted as much when it came to the boat stuff. I don't know when to expect the next update but very generally if everything goes mostly to schedule 4-6 weeks or no longer than 2 months really.
Fantastic!

So much good sex in this game :) And yes, fun characters and a story that isn't too "complicated".

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes