XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Finally! A game that has more than 3 stars, looks good and isn't another female protagonist get's it from everyone. Good (straight) male protagonist games sure took a break from this side since maybe the beginning of february. This really cold the burn.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Finally! A game that has more than 3 stars, looks good and isn't another female protagonist get's it from everyone. Good (straight) male protagonist games sure took a break from this side since maybe the beginning of february. This really cold the burn.
Male protag games about double female protag so no idea where you're going with that.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Seems there are a hundred paths and girls in this game lol. Is its something that will likely need a walkthrough of some sort before i try it out?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Seems there are a hundred paths and girls in this game lol. Is its something that will likely need a walkthrough of some sort before i try it out?
Not really.
The only real choice is "Do you want to add to harem" Y/N.
The game outside of that is mostly linear with 1 exception dealing with the Lawyer Ladies boyfriend (her name escapes me right now). That has 3 possible routes choices that end in the same spot either way.

Reactions: Skode

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Luke's Way v0.25.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this quite good game.

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
Lukesway0.25-pc-compressed
Original 1.6 Gigs
crunched 1.0 Gigs - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)
I understand the file is a bit large I will create a more compressed version upon request using YAC's Medium setting

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Evil User

TheImage if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
YEAH! Finally another scene with my babygirl Melissa ... soooo cute, you just have to love her :love:
(sadly it wasnt her impregnation scene^^)

All in all an good & solid update - thumps up (y)(y) ... thanks for sharing here

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Luke's Way [v0.25] [Evil User] - Original Size: 1.6 GB

Download Win,Linux (473MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (457MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes