NyVar

May 23, 2020
What's with the white pussylips on Melissa? o_O Isnt the 1st game i've seen this in.. Looks so stupid xD
Other than that; great update.. Thanks a bunch :)

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
I have my game end after the pool scene with mom and Michelle. However, looking at the gallery I see that there are still scenes after that, almost a whole page. What are the requirements for those? Almost feels like my game ends somewhere in 0.23ish. Even though main screen clearly says 0.25. Perhaps some of the mods listed on the first page are in conflict?

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
A game about dragons, which makes me happy. But the reviews put me on my guard. As well as grades. Who can say: is it worth downloading or not?

Mar 28, 2018
Well, was that virgin tag always there?? Mind telling me who is/are the virgin/s among the girls? coz as far as I can remember when I was playing this all the girls hes been with were not virgin

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Well, was that virgin tag always there?? Mind telling me who is/are the virgin/s among the girls? coz as far as I can remember when I was playing this all the girls hes been with were not virgin
The sister definitely is, it wouldn't surprise me if one or two of the younger and more innocent girls was as well but it's been too long.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Might've been covered already and I missed it but anyway to go on Rachel path without having her sleep with Gia? Everything up till that point was great but it bugs me that you have to let it happen. Nbd ultimately but if possible it'd be great to avoid

Reactions: EJW

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Might've been covered already and I missed it but anyway to go on Rachel path without having her sleep with Gia? Everything up till that point was great but it bugs me that you have to let it happen. Nbd ultimately but if possible it'd be great to avoid
No, but good on you for being chill about it, it's usually a very contentious point.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
This game is fantastic but it really needs a list of each girl and her name somewhere, this is somehow worse than WVN when it comes to needing to remember what each character is named.

Your post was bound to illicit a response from someone that likes the game i'm sure that's why you did it.
Elicit*

Reactions: NyVar

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Dont remember her name, but Luke's ex girlfriend was a virgin
I don't remember luke saying anything about his ex. It's been so long so i might have forgotten.
The sister definitely is, it wouldn't surprise me if one or two of the younger and more innocent girls was as well but it's been too long.
Nope. Sister is the only virgin so far i guess.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Oh, i guess the ex is the non patched sister. The young girl living in his 1st given appartment

wackojack0

Jun 5, 2020
Even though I have version 0.25 downloaded, the content stops before the 0.21 update. It says you have reached the end for this current version after spending the night with both Michelle and Rachel. Any suggestions?

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
Even though I have version 0.25 downloaded, the content stops before the 0.21 update. It says you have reached the end for this current version after spending the night with both Michelle and Rachel. Any suggestions?
Do u have an outdated mod or patch installed if so delete and reinstall is my suggestion

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
No, but good on you for being chill about it, it's usually a very contentious point.
Appreciate it, the perfectionist in me can be quiet for a minute now ha. Yeah I can see how that'd happen but I've seen much more shocking/forced NTR(Since unless you say you like it I guess it technically is) so it's not the first scene I largely click through instead of read.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I would like to request an in game character sheet. I honestly don't remember who most of the girls are anymore. They get a mention like every batch of releases which makes it hard to keep straight who is who.

kevian018

Aug 27, 2019
I have my game end after the pool scene with mom and Michelle. However, looking at the gallery I see that there are still scenes after that, almost a whole page. What are the requirements for those? Almost feels like my game ends somewhere in 0.23ish. Even though main screen clearly says 0.25. Perhaps some of the mods listed on the first page are in conflict?
You have a mod gallery for the v0.25? I only have the v0.24.1 mod gallery

kevian018

Aug 27, 2019
We can go home with Michelle or we can go somewhere else. New scenery again.

Can anyone tell me how to achieve this? after the meeting with Lady Elena and have some fun there is no choices to go somewhere it will automatically lead mine to go home so I do know in what part of the story I should change my choices

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes