darkness93

Jan 15, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Luke's Way v0.24.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
compressed or android?

Reactions: sdfa

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
shocking, somebody made a mistake. now get your pitchforks and torches and hunt him down.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
what happened to walkthrough mod?
Nothing happen because there has never been walkthrough mod for this game, this game is not need any walkthrough or walkthrough mod.

Why anybody need walkthrough for this game? This game is so straightforward that there is no need for any walkthrough, just choose the hints in the game enabled and you know which path you have at the moment to choose and thats all you need.

Reactions: Budman59

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
either this is confusing or written wrong... i am on the michelle pregnancy and marriage path.... so yes or no?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
either this is confusing or written wrong... i am on the michelle pregnancy and marriage path.... so yes or no?
You can choose yes and if you are on Michelle pregnancy and marriage path next you see that MC will say something like that "it's good that Michelle is pregnant, at least she shouldn't be so angry".

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Luke's Way [v0.24.1 Bugfix] [Evil User] - Original Size: 1.53GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (442MB): - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

holy beaver

Jul 21, 2018
i think this game is heavylie underrated i like this games a lot. so keep up the good work! (i'm very exsited for the next update)

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes