Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Haven't played this in a while, does it still force Rachel with Gia if you want to continue her route?
That isn't changing.

one thing i would love to see is getting more girls pregnant ether by accident or on purpose or force some that are submissive.
He can't force anyone to do anything, even submissives.

He was told on day 1 everything had to be consensual or he'd be out.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

SolidStewie

Feb 23, 2020
Does anyone have a save file v0.23...plz share
This save starts you off on the moment where different choices for update 0.23.3 gives you different scenes. If I were you experiment because so far I've seen the so called five endings.

-MC and Michelle ending
-MC, Raquel and Michelle ending (You give oral sex to Raquel/No oral sex)
-MC, Raquel, Beth and Michelle ending (You give oral sex to Raquel/No oral sex)

I was kinda hoping for 5 differently made endings, and not two that are just slightly changed. In my opinion that's just lazy writing to be honest. But I could be wrong, so if anyone finds something different let me know.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Does this normally have a walkthrough mod I'm missing?
My saves no longer work and that's usually the reason.

I haven't seen anyone else squawking about broken saves so it shouldn't be a general issue :unsure:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
He was told on day 1 everything had to be consensual or he'd be out.
Hmmm some of us dont consent to Gia but if we want to continue with Rachel we have to let he have sex with her that we are forced to consent to sooooo..... I am one of those not interested in a dirt old hooker

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hmmm some of us dont consent to Gia but if we want to continue with Rachel we have to let he have sex with her that we are forced to consent to sooooo..... I am one of those not interested in a dirt old hooker
I believe Avaron1974 was referring to The mc and how he was told things always had to be consensual to keep the job in that quote. Atleast that is how I read the full post you quoted half of.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
thing is he is forced to consent to it... should work both ways if the girls have to consent to his advances he should have that option as well without shutting down the path to the girl in question. just because a old hooker wants to be involved.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
or how about this... make it so she isnt some nasty ass looking hag thats been washed up from the sewers. maybe those that dont llike her being forced into the Rachel route might change their minds

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
or how about this... make it so she isnt some nasty ass looking hag thats been washed up from the sewers. maybe those that dont llike her being forced into the Rachel route might change their minds
Nasty ass hag is in the eye of the beholder so to speak. Variety is a great thing but tying one character to another is always a thing that makes people upset I admit.

I honestly don't see it changing this late in the game. I get being irrated about it. To me my only gripe as always been being stuck with the name luke. Gratefully, A few have made patches for it since, I haven't tried it on this latest update yet *fingers crossed*

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No idea what that has to do with the girls having to consent to things he wants but oooookay.

What goes on with Rachel and Gia is between them, they don't need his consent they are their own people. He needs consent to do anything they don't need his permission, he doesn't own them.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes