NyVar

May 23, 2020
This is an easier fix for the problem discussed above. Just drop the .rpy file in the attached zip into the folder called "games" where you extracted Luke's Way and you'll be able to play the 0.23 update even if you're on the no-rachel path.
Thanks, my dude! \m/ :cool: Works perfectly

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
my final scene is the sex scene with rachel. I installed the patch and it still will not let me past that scene. it just starts the game over. do i need to do a total restart again with the patch installed. could my save itself now be corrupted?

BilalSamet

Nov 11, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'day_time'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\Program\Oyunlar\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Program\Oyunlar\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\Program\Oyunlar\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Program\Oyunlar\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Program\Oyunlar\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Program\Oyunlar\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\Program\Oyunlar\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "D:\Program\Oyunlar\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "D:\Program\Oyunlar\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Program\Oyunlar\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\Program\Oyunlar\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "D:\Program\Oyunlar\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Program\Oyunlar\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Program\Oyunlar\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\Program\Oyunlar\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "D:\Program\Oyunlar\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'day_time'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Fri Aug 07 03:30:01 2020

woody

Jan 31, 2017
ive played the game/new update on both my pc & tablet & got a run through without any problems,

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I'm hooked, it's my 3rd play through non-stop.
Getting too much addicted with this game.
Hope Dev is going to fix the issue with Michelle drinking alcohol when she's pregnant in his next release.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Ok I deleted the game folder from my pc. Played the .23 version a few times and can not get past the Rachel sex scene to progress. No patches or mods being used. I also as I said deleted the entire folder yet my old saves still show up as seen in the attached image. Where is it finding these so I can delete them and know my game is 100% fresh. August 02 is the screen I can not get past.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BabaOReiley

Jul 27, 2019
. Where is it finding these so I can delete them and know my game is 100% fresh. August 02 is the screen I can not get past.
lukes.png
lukes.png
Ok I deleted the game folder from my pc. Played the .23 version a few times and can not get past the Rachel sex scene to progress. No patches or mods being used. I also as I said deleted the entire folder yet my old saves still show up as seen in the attached image. Where is it finding these so I can delete them and know my game is 100% fresh. August 02 is the screen I can not get past.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
check in C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
All your renpy application make a copy of the saves here

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
ok, this will be first time i will complain on game that in early stage is so loooong :D
BIG props to dev for this game, i can only say thank you and keep up good work, this is just briliant game
you should for sure put it on steam or something, just in state is right now
again thank you, and hope next updates will be so good as is up to now
you have put the bar quite high for all other devs

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Wow, just played this vn to its current end, gotta say i love the characters, the sex and the choices. It was a great time killer for me and im looking forward for more. Thank you and best of luck for this success and completion.
And another big thanks for whoever made the mc name change mod! :)

holyblood

Jun 19, 2018
The same error for the verson 22 the same error in the version 23 with the fix to same error in the same place.

Code:

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'v22_no_bella'.

Full traceback:
  File "v0.22.rpyc", line 1020, in script
  File "C:\Users\gianluca\Desktop\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\gianluca\Desktop\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7600
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Fri Aug 21 17:58:12 2020

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "v0.22.rpyc", line 1020, in script
  File "C:\Users\gianluca\Desktop\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\gianluca\Desktop\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7600
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Fri Aug 21 18:09:39 2020

Last edited:

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
In Luke's Way v0.23.1 'v22_no_bella' and non-Rachel's path has been fixed, pregnant Michelle will drink juice (I admit, I totally forgot that she shouldn't be drinking alcohol), there's some content but it's not that big because of 3 things:
1. The Yacht is a mess, not optimized with textures at all. After this update, the Yacht goes straight to bin.
2. Multiple characters per scene which means I have to render one group of characters (that will max my gpu vram), hide them, render the rest of the characters.
3. It's night, nights takes more time for rendering. On average, yacht events take 3x-5x more time to render then normal events.

Have fun,
oh and please wait a bit before posting the update here :)

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
1. The Yacht is a mess, not optimized with textures at all. After this update, the Yacht goes straight to bin. EvilUser

What are you gonna replace this with since I've noticed it was a party based event for the promoter girl going to spill its beans on the crimes.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
1. The Yacht is a mess, not optimized with textures at all. After this update, the Yacht goes straight to bin. EvilUser

What are you gonna replace this with since I've noticed it was a party based event for the promoter girl going to spill its beans on the crimes.
I mean after the party is over, the yacht is going to bin

• Sad
Reactions: GrammerCop

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
what about making a Fan Art and Assets for this game. it will be awesome to know what models are they for us fans

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello the new update is out its been out a while can our good hero share the new update with use :)

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes