demonfucker

May 27, 2017
trouble usually come from a change in game .. best do a restart .. see if that helps .... if not redownload and start a new game .. would be my suggestion ... truth be told .. i 99% of the time start a new game ;)
i just downloaded the change name mod thats all is that perhaps the issue

Reactions: ImperialD

t727

Jan 4, 2018
144 pages, searching for pregnancy didn't actually answer the question how the tag is implemented.
Anyone care to tell me please?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
That's too bad that this is tagged with pregnancy when they mean impregnation.
Nah, there's plenty of pregnancy (as well as impregnation), but the in-game time span doesn't cover anywhere near the full nine months yet.

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Nah, there's plenty of pregnancy (as well as impregnation), but the in-game time span doesn't cover anywhere near the full nine months yet.
As long as I see preggo bellies I'm happy.
Getting mixed answers now so I'm confused.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
As long as I see preggo bellies I'm happy.
Getting mixed answers now so I'm confused.
I think the general consensus is that the game is not far enough along for that to show on any of them yet... and the author has not said what their plans were for this (AFAIK).
EDIT: The author does mention here regarding pregnancy that there will be a 'few months' skip at some point - so you may get your wish!
https://f95zone.to/threads/lukes-way-v0-25-evil-user.11045/post-3329946

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I think the general consensus is that the game is not far enough along for that to show on any of them yet... and the author has not said what their plans were for this (AFAIK).
EDIT: The author does mention here regarding pregnancy that there will be a 'few months' skip at some point - so you may get your wish!
https://f95zone.to/threads/lukes-way-v0-25-evil-user.11045/post-3329946
Thanks for your answer! :)
However pregnancy being implied doesn't qualify for it flying the tag IMHO

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Since I just watched this unfold in another thread last week:
Unfortunately it does. As one of several far too broad tags on this site, preg includes everything from impregnation onwards.

• Sad
Reactions: poloko and t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Since I just watched this unfold in another thread last week:
Unfortunately it does. As one of several far too broad tags on this site, preg includes everything from impregnation onwards.
I know and it's useless, again IMHO.
It takes time to solve the issue in each of these games tagged with pregnancy.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It's not "implied". The women are quite clearly and explicitly pregnant, but in the early stages of pregnancy.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
It's not "implied". The women are quite clearly and explicitly pregnant, but in the early stages of pregnancy.
That's close enough I guess. A simple yes no answer couldn't be found this time.

Styxed

Aug 25, 2020
hello i have small question i think i didnt played since v0.20 now i have played the latest version but it seem that i only get to end of version 0.21 in 0.25 then i get the end scene i looked trough the images and i am missing all content from 0.22 to 0.25
Edit: Found the problem it was the name changermod that broke it

Last edited:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I figure out why people kept loosing Monica's scenes.

On the Yatch, when she asks you to "play your part", you should "flirt for real". Doing that you will be on her path fully. There's no indication for it when hints are on.

Reactions: PacoTaco
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes