assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Hey all!
Here is the latest update of Luke's Way.

Link Android (Not available yet)
Thank you all for having patience with me. After so many problems with my computer, I've managed to finish the update.
What you can expect is:
- Spend some quality time with Raquel if you are on her path or spend not too much quality time if you're not on her path.
- Spend some quality time with Krysten if you are on her path (BJ from her).
- Take Michelle on a date if you're not on Rachel's path. If you are on Rachel's path, the date with Michelle will happen in the next update. The date can end with optional threesome (Anal or Vaginal, DP or taking turns).
- Take Rachel on a date if you are on her path. The date can end with optional threesome. Anal with Rachel. (Anal or Vaginal, DP or taking turns).
Feel free to ask anything or just to leave a comment or suggestion.
Also thank you for your support,
Evil User.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Luke's Way v0.27.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 31.08.2021 (v0.27.1)

Last edited:

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
When a new update dropped for this game I would download it and play immediately. Now my reaction is... Mehh. I'll get to it when I get to it. Somewhere along the way it just fell way down the list of my must play VN's.

Nick60

Sep 29, 2020
thanks for the update ! Michelle best waifu of the game (if my girlfriend let me do the half Michelle lets Luke live his life :sneaky: )

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is her life style for the work she does for her company.
thanks for the update ! Michelle best waifu of the game (if my girlfriend let me do the half Michelle lets Luke live his life :sneaky: )
Should your wife own a modelling agency where models were of their accords ready and able to bang dudes
that your wife selects for them, maybe, possibly, she would supervise your shenanigans with some of them.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
When a new update dropped for this game I would download it and play immediately. Now my reaction is... Mehh. I'll get to it when I get to it. Somewhere along the way it just fell way down the list of my must play VN's.
That's what I call the inverse-harem-law.
As the number of girls increases, the time spent to progress the actual story asymptotically approaches zero.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Any Walkthrough mod for this game like certain person to chose (I thought this game is Harem) ..i play with Hints and ends with Rachel in bedroom ...Same ending 5 updates ?
Is there any tips etc ?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Any Walkthrough mod for this game like certain person to chose (I thought this game is Harem) ..i play with Hints and ends with Rachel in bedroom ...Same ending 5 updates ?
Is there any tips etc ?
hmm no problem for me just enable hints in game no walkthrough needed try a restart skip through content will not take long

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes