NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Any Walkthrough mod for this game like certain person to chose (I thought this game is Harem) ..i play with Hints and ends with Rachel in bedroom ...Same ending 5 updates ?
Is there any tips etc ?
Are you using the old namechange mod or something? Those always break stuff when they stop getting updated because their scripts simply lack the command that proceeds to the next new scene.

Reactions: Hysni

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hey all!
Here is the latest update of Luke's Way.
Link MEGA
Link Google Drive
Link Android (Not available yet)
Thank you all for having patience with me. After so many problems with my computer, I've managed to finish the update.
What you can expect is:
- Spend some quality time with Raquel if you are on her path or spend not too much quality time if you're not on her path.
- Spend some quality time with Krysten if you are on her path (BJ from her).
- Take Michelle on a date if you're not on Rachel's path. If you are on Rachel's path, the date with Michelle will happen in the next update. The date can end with optional threesome (Anal or Vaginal, DP or taking turns).
- Take Rachel on a date if you are on her path. The date can end with optional threesome. Anal with Rachel. (Anal or Vaginal, DP or taking turns).
Feel free to ask anything or just to leave a comment or suggestion.
Also thank you for your support,
Evil User.
you're a hero assman. you've given links for a lot of games i know already. Hope you'll always be drowned with asses :cool:.

Reactions: assman1337

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Last time I played this game was at least two years ago and I remember it as a harem game where you could do all the ladies. Reading the Change Log now it often mentions various paths. Are there now significant choices that create branching paths, or is it just a matter of choosing not to pursue a particular lady anymore? Thanks

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Last time I played this game was at least two years ago and I remember it as a harem game where you could do all the ladies. Reading the Change Log now it often mentions various paths. Are there now significant choices that create branching paths, or is it just a matter of choosing not to pursue a particular lady anymore? Thanks
Yeah, it's still primarily a wish fulfillment/harem game, but you can reject (some of) the individual women and there's one or two scenes you can miss out on through other choices.

Reactions: Boogie

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I've seen this game on the latest updates many times, but I never bothered to download because the lack of my favorite fetish "incest", now I just noticed the tag so I'm guessing incest was added recently or I haven't pay any attention in a while.
So what member of the family is in to get this tag? Hope is not some step family BS.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I've seen this game on the latest updates many times, but I never bothered to download because the lack of my favorite fetish "incest", now I just noticed the tag so I'm guessing incest was added recently or I haven't pay any attention in a while.
So what member of the family is in to get this tag? Hope is not some step family BS.
Nope, he's regularly boning his Mom, and in this release he got a blowjob from his sister. I'm betting he'll be boning her in an upcoming release, too.

Reactions: Joi_fan

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Why is a 3 month update so short? I remember these being a LOT longer and now we don't even get through an entire day anymore.... One of my favorite games but 3 months just to get part of one day.. itll take almost 2 years just for a week at this rate..... :confused::cry:

Reactions: Pinsel

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Run-of-the-mill update. We introduce another character, who is most likely throwaway, so don't bother to remember Vanessa the Waitress' name.

What the person before me wrote is not entirely true, as we cover more or less exactly one day. However, the stopping point mid-scene was a bit strange. Also, we can either start or continue (don't remember if we had that before) Mom's preggers path. (Not interested myself.)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
That's what I call the inverse-harem-law.
As the number of girls increases, the time spent to progress the actual story asymptotically approaches zero.
Not only the story, u also have have less and less time for the girls u actually like, no character grow or characters with some depth.
Having some quantity for different tastes ok, but i think u could cut half of the girls and and there would still something for everyone, not to mention new girls, which are still being introduced...

Last edited:
Reactions: rhdad and queeg500

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
The story is progressing like the problems the girls had don't really matter any more. like poof all gone. The changes to Rachel turn her from MILF to something else. not sure what yet? she acts like a cougar and she seems hungry for the MC. but what is Gia doing to her? not shy and reserved anymore. sure MC can have any girl but he is becoming lazy and just a play thing for the girls. is not Luke's way? is it? i loved the start of the Novel but can i keep it on my watch list is becoming a question.

Reactions: Momon1927

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
I still dont get the 'Green Bush / Pubic hair' I get the whole "if theres grass on the field lets play" but its just strange !

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I see there is a pregnancy path with Michelle. Are there other paths?
Was gonna say... Michelle lets you have pretty much anyone you want, she even joins in at times! Not entirely sure there are any options or paths left aside from pregnancy!

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes