BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
such a mess this story is, who the hell wants his girl to be with all the others and he isn't even asked if it's ok
At the very least he should be able to tell her he in not for that and wants her for himself.
NUTS

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Carrie looks like something that came from the black lagoon, no-one would want to have anything to do with that
and no-one is going to want all the others either

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No, I mean other pregnancy paths
I think the mc's mom is on a pregnancy path and the young assistant, Melissa, i think?

Carrie looks like something that came from the black lagoon, no-one would want to have anything to do with that
and no-one is going to want all the others either
Good to know that you speak for all of us! Saves us all from having opinions of our own!!

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I think the mc's mom is on a pregnancy path and the young assistant, Melissa, i think?

Good to know that you speak for all of us! Saves us all from having opinions of our own!!
At the least the MC - Luke should have the choice to deny her and then avoid her as is the case in real life

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
didn't Michelle say she didn't want you to get any other girl pregnant ? or am i mistaken ?
and if i'm right .. then Michelle is gonna be so fucking pissed at my sorry horny ass :whistle:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
didn't Michelle say she didn't want you to get any other girl pregnant ? or am i mistaken ?
and if i'm right .. then Michelle is gonna be so fucking pissed at my sorry horny ass :whistle:
I think that's only supposed to happen if you don't make Michelle pregnant first.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think that's only supposed to happen if you don't make Michelle pregnant first.
well remember the scene with J .. when cumming in her .. the chance of getting Michelle pissed at you was great ... and she ( Michelle ) was pregnant then

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
well remember the scene with J .. when cumming in her .. the chance of getting Michelle pissed at you was great ... and she ( Michelle ) was pregnant then
Yes, the explanation at that choice is pretty convoluted but what I understood was that if Michelle isn't already pregnant, then making Jeanette pregnant will make her angry at you. If she is already pregnant then she shouldn't get mad.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yes, the explanation at that choice is pretty convoluted but what I understood was that if Michelle isn't already pregnant, then making Jeanette pregnant will make her angry at you. If she is already pregnant then she shouldn't get mad.
she would only let you impregnate Melissa ... but not the usual way .. while she was pregnant

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't like that we are forced for meetings with this Gia. I really don't like her, she is ugly.

In my opinion, MC and Rachel could handle their relationship by themselves, along with Michelle easily. Gia didn't help us that much even.

Reactions: ImperialD and EJW

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I don't like that we are forced for meetings with this Gia. I really don't like her, she is ugly.

In my opinion, MC and Rachel could handle their relationship by themselves, along with Michelle easily. Gia didn't help us that much even.
A lot of people said the same thing. If you don't say yes that Rachel can do this you lose her and she still goes with Gia. It is a horrible plot.

Reactions: isotope and Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Rachel is my favorite woman in this game, along with sister. Too bad it has to be that way.. I don't want Rachel to have sex with Gia, and yet we have to agree to it.
Gia already has enough other people to sleep with.. :rolleyes:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
A lot of people say the same thing over and over and she is a nasty ass looking thing that was pointless to the story then wants to share with her son on top of it... no way she has not purpose and would make the game much better if she was gone for a lot of player. I vote Gia for the trash bin where the trashy hooker belongs.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Would not take much more then a snip of code so she is gone and change the variable but I am dealing with writing my own game and do not have time to mess with removing the big nasty trash from the game or i would.

• Haha
Reactions: EJW

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn, how I hate Gia..
I hate that we have to let Rachel have sex with Gia. Because if we don't agree, Rachel's relationship with MC won't work out. It's stupid!

Gia is a prostitute and she is ugly.

What pissed me off the most is that Gia proposes such stupid idea (spoiler), and Luke instead of telling her NO, Luke replies: '' I'll think about it'' :rolleyes:

Sorry to spam about this Gia so much on the forum of this game, but I'm frustrated and have to get it out of my mind somehow, haha.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes