SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Of all the games I have played and seen many different characters... Gia is without argument one of the most revolting ones I have seen and her point in the storyline makes her even more revolting but we are forced to deal with this shitty ass person. She from how I read her could give a shit less she is just looking for more dick and pussy she can share with her son. Hell we even get warned about her when he has us hire her so why the hell is she being shoved down peoples throats? Get rid of her or make her optional without it effecting Rachels story line simply put.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hm, I don't quite understand. I've met Gia once, then stated to Rachel that I'm not interested in her. Guess she went to her for that lesbian training, however, that supposed phone call where you can watch in never came and she hasn't even been mentioned since, I even got offered the pregnancy path. Which I turned down.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
A lot of people say the same thing over and over and she is a nasty ass looking thing that was pointless to the story then wants to share with her son on top of it... no way she has not purpose and would make the game much better if she was gone for a lot of player. I vote Gia for the trash bin where the trashy hooker belongs.
if Rachel can get a make over why not Gia? back story aside give her a bombshell body and face, drop the trashy slut and create a Samantha from Sex in the city. if a cream can fix Rachels skin a short trip to the surgeon (DAZ drawing board) could do wonders for Gia.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hm, I don't quite understand. I've met Gia once, then stated to Rachel that I'm not interested in her. Guess she went to her for that lesbian training, however, that supposed phone call where you can watch in never came and she hasn't even been mentioned since, I even got offered the pregnancy path. Which I turned down.
Rachel still has to be allowed to go there we have no choice a lot of people do not like her if it wasnt for the way the mc is written to the player it would borderline the dreaded 3 letter abbreviation. the player might not have to deal with her but she injects herself into your relationship when many players do not even want her there at all.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Name change mod. I just finished it... let me know if anyone has problems with it I just did a quick run through the script while waiting on a render for my own game. Link removed. There is forced NTR in the game and the dev will not make it optional to stop it and I do not mod or support games with unavoidable NTR such as the content between Rachel and Gia that could easily be changed but he is unwilling to do so. I really liked this game but will no longer play it if that content can not be stopped and avoided. The choice is there but even after clicking no they Rachel says the date is still going to happen and they are still going to have sex. That equals forced NTR making that choice like Gia herself pointless in that relationship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I wonder if anyone likes Carrie haha. She is as ugly as Gia and slutty. :ROFLMAO:
At least Carrie doesn't do what Gia does, because she can't do it.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I ave found the menu choice for the natsy hook crap rewrote it and changed the variable but im out of time to deal with it. this should have been optional from the start especially if Luke is being dominant he should have ben able to just plain say no and tell her to fuck off.... this is what i have changed but im not wasting much more time i got my own game to write.

Reactions: EJW

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I wonder if anyone likes Carrie haha. She is as ugly as Gia and slutty. :ROFLMAO:
At least Carrie doesn't do what Gia does, because she can't do it.
well we aint using rachels hand to fist her and she isnt half as fucking nasty either so its easier to deal with her. also iif i rememebr right you have that choice where we dont with the shitty hooker.

Reactions: EJW

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
WT is built into the game, maybe Dev decided that written WT is not needed.
In my opinion, it is not needed, everything is clear in the game. ;)
Yeah I've been told some how I still missed sex with one of the ladies. O'well back to playing the yacht scene for me...

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Forced NTR no matter if you do not want it, They tell you they are doing it anyway. This is taken directly from his script. You can not stop it even if you do not like or want it to happen.
It is easy to cherry-pick stuff out of the script rather than looking at it in context. The MC is ok with his Mom seeing Gia for guidance in order to progress their own taboo relationship. The Mom wants to see Gia for reassurance. That you interpreted the section you pulled from the script the way you did suggests to me that you haven't actually played the game or don't understand their relationship and what they are doing at all.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes