DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, how can we continue the dinner with Ella ... It's friday evening but i only see " Call Michelle " nothing more

mdelawn

Nov 10, 2017
I seem to be stuck in a loop that repeats - after Luke watches the camshow with Beth and Iris, the next scene is Saturday morning, Day 7, and from then on it cycles through a week of Luke not going to work, and doing the same things over and over.

What did i do wrong?
Same thing happens for me.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I am also stuck in a loop, MC spent the night with Michelle, in morning she tells MC she is having a shower and he can finish his coffee, next page MC is at home in the morning and the only option all day is "call Michelle" and the night repeats itself.

Anyone had an answer to these loops.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I am also stuck in a loop, MC spent the night with Michelle, in morning she tells MC she is having a shower and he can finish his coffee, next page MC is at home in the morning and the only option all day is "call Michelle" and the night repeats itself.

Anyone had an answer to these loops.
Planned somewhere around Jan 22 - 27
Any chance of solving the "loop" problem ?

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
It's not really a bug, both Michelle's events ends when she tells that she is going to take a shower. I need to do a couple of renders to make a proper ends of those events. Right now, I can't do that but I will do it after 0.8

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
Also got to a point in the game where it went from a VN to a click and point , and I HATE that. Ruins the flow of the last 5 chapters.

EDIT: Let me clarify. Everything about this VN is top notch. I could sit back and roll with the game without a thought, However now I'm all of a sudden thrust into a totally different game environment where I will have to manage my time, trigger events properly and possibly miss content If I dont do something in the right order. Personally I have been shying away from games with this type of new UI/Gameplay element. Honestly If the game start off like this I would have skipped it immediately. Its like reading a book and all of a sudden to get to the rest of the story a chess board pops up and you have to play differently to get to the next part. Everything about this approach is tedious and annoying and after fiddling with the UI and trying to go here and there It made lost total interest.
I would have to agree on that. Even tho repeatable events sounds good they are kind of boring to repeat and very annoying. Straight line of story as it was first 6 chapters is a lot better and easier and more enjoyable. Currently i have to Alt+Tab every few mins to check what i have to do next to not miss the event... Anyway its not our game and we just play for free so it doesnt really matter. The game is very good, the renders are perfect. Michelle looks like the Aunt from Dreams of Desire and that plaything with Melissa is very much borrowed from Dreaming of Dana the secretary ending :)

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
There is handful of events since SB transformation... Beth's events starts at bedroom/webcams. First part of Ella's story starts after Rachel's first day at work (you can't really miss it), any day at evening/livingroom call Ella and she will invite you and Rachel for a dinner, next day at work talk with Rachel, next friday at evening go to bedroom and there will be a Ella's dinner button.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes