BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I trust that the MC will be allowed to say no to the swingers Michelle invited at the end of this update - if not its over for me - I will not participate with another male involved

Reactions: EJW

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I have tried to re-start the game from the beginning and can't understand why the dev gives you some choices to not hve sex with some charactors but no choices at all with others like the very ugly Carrie etc.... as well as say no when Michelle wants to fool around with a girl - people are not sexual predators that never say NO - they have full choices both ways
If the dev would re-do this with full choice - he would no doubt have a hit story

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
short update, not much happened besides 1 sexscene and rest was story.

Jun 11, 2018
Weird that the dev asks you 50 times if you are SURE you want to impregnate a character. after 2 times it was annoying. also weird to have so much preg talk and options but 0 preg scenes. maybe a time skip in the future? don't wait till the ending for 1 scene please. Otherwise great game with the rename mod (another weird choice).

Last edited:
Reactions: Apostate

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Weird that the dev makes asks you 50 times if you are SURE you want to impregnate a character. after 2 times it was annoying. also weird to have so much preg talk and options but 0 preg scenes. maybe a time skip in the future? don't wait till the ending for 1 scene please. Otherwise great game with the rename mod (another weird choice).
I came here to ask who was pregnant yet and you had already answered it for me. Thanks.

Reactions: Fappaholic finch

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
There a reason many of the creators don't come to the Pirate Sites after a time of dealing with freeloaders bitching non stop over what work they are doing. It's not like your creating your own stuff, if you did you probably get tired of people bitching at you about it, yet giving you 0 support.
lol Can you imagine, working in any job - a shop, or an office, a warehouse, or building site - & having a bunch of random people standing there telling you how you've done something wrong & your work is shit, just because it doesn't meet their subjective personal taste? All while they're getting your product for free.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

If the dev would re-do this with full choice - he would no doubt have a hit story
If he did & someone chose to say "no" to Michelle, it would be a very short story! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and JJDrakken

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
lol Can you imagine, working in any job - a shop, or an office, a warehouse, or building site - & having a bunch of random people standing there telling you how you've done something wrong & your work is shit, just because it doesn't meet their subjective personal taste? All while they're getting your product for free.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

If he did & someone chose to say "no" to Michelle, it would be a very short story! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
No it wouldn't as its not Michelle that is the problem - it's charactors like Carrie who not only are unattractive but to aggressive with their slutty ways, those are the one's that should be a choice not forcing - Michelle is a story key so yes I see that one but in every relationship both should have say if they want to play with a third person or not - it's extremely funny that Michelle never was a lesbian until the MC shows up and suddenly she is into everything without asking the man she supposedly loves if it is alright with him

Reactions: Mayonesa

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
No it wouldn't as its not Michelle that is the problem
Yes, it would.
If someone chose to say no to Michelle, there is no story left as it's all dependant on MC getting together with her.
If the "full choice" you want was available, someone saying no to her is a possible & plausible outcome.
it's charactors like Carrie who not only are unattractive but to aggressive with their slutty ways
Again you're assuming that everyone finds Carrie as unattractive as you do.
Different people have different tastes. Some may enjoy her. The fact that you do not is irrelevant.
it's extremely funny that Michelle never was a lesbian until the MC shows up and suddenly she is into everything without asking the man she supposedly loves if it is alright with him
Not really.
MC has given her an awakening to her sexual desires.
She knows what he likes & she knows he's been happy to experiment.
It's contextually sound.

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Yes, it would.
If someone chose to say no to Michelle, there is no story left as it's all dependant on MC getting together with her.
If the "full choice" you want was available, someone saying no to her is a possible & plausible outcome.

Again you're assuming that everyone finds Carrie as unattractive as you do.
Different people have different tastes. Some may enjoy her. The fact that you do not is irrelevant.
Well you keep your opinion and I'll keep mine - but if the Dev wants more support he should listen to all comments and broaden his story to accommodate some of these - otherwise - it will end up as others do abandoned and unsupported - that is literary works
and by the way when he forces someone like Carrie on the MC - he is supporting RAPE a dispicable thing in any life be it real or literary

Jun 11, 2018
Someone critiques the game on a forum and people instantly jump down their throat like, "iT's a FrEe GaMe." Christ, if it isn't to someone's taste and they want to talk about why they don't like it, that's what forums are for. Don't act like they're personally cyber-bullying the dev.

Well you keep your opinion and I'll keep mine - but if the Dev wants more support he should listen to all comments and broaden his story to accommodate some of these - otherwise - it will end up as others do abandoned and unsupported - that is literary works
and by the way when he forces someone like Carrie on the MC - he is supporting RAPE a dispicable thing in any life be it real or literary
Nvm, carry on, some opinions do need a good throat jumping.

• Haha
Reactions: Grif1001

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Christ, if it isn't to someone's taste and they want to talk about why they don't like it, that's what forums are for.
Hold on, so it's perfectly legitimate for someone to post their opinion, yet no-one else is allowed to point out the flaws & errors in it?
They can freely criticise the game, but others cannot criticise their opinion?
Seems rather hypocritical... :unsure:
Forums are for discussion, dialogue, not a monologue.

Posting an opinion in public is an open invitation for it to be placed under scrutiny & possibly challenged (particularly when it contains flaws).
If they don't want it examined & disputed, they should keep it to themself.
Nvm, carry on, some opinions do need a good throat jumping.
:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2018
Hold on, so it's perfectly legitimate for someone to post their opinion, yet no-one else is allowed to point out the flaws & errors in it?
They can freely criticise the game, but others cannot criticise their opinion?
Seems rather hypocritical... :unsure:
Forums are for discussion, dialogue, not a monologue.

Posting an opinion in public is an open invitation for it to be placed under scrutiny & possibly challenged (particularly when it contains flaws).
If they don't want it examined & disputed, they should keep it to themself.

:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm all for calling someone a moron for being one, but anyone who says "it's free, you can't criticize" is wrong and should go to a site like amazon or steam where it shows the critics have bought the product. Challenge away!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'm all for calling someone a moron for being one, but anyone who says "it's free, you can't criticize" is wrong and should go to a site like amazon or steam where it shows the critics have bought the product. Challenge away!
But no-one did say that.

Even though complaining about a free product is rather moronic. :ROFLMAO:
They didn't pay anything for it, so wtf are they complaining about?
If they don't like the product they were given for free, then just dump it and move on.
Complaining achieves nothing & just makes them look like entitled ingrates.

They chose to play this free game. There was no false advertising & no-one forced them to play. It was their choice.
So they're basically complaining about the outcome of their own decision and blaming the game for it.
Perhaps they're just not familiar with personal responsibility & accountability. :unsure:

There's also a vast difference between a complaint & criticism.
Criticism can be valid & useful feedback, this complaint is just an entitled whinge that it did not meet their subjective personal tastes.

Add that to the fact that it's free & it becomes even worse.
It not meeting our personal taste is not a fault with the product. It's just clearly not made for our tastes.
One has less justification and less grounds to expect the game to meet their personal tastes, when it costs them nothing.
Expectations understandably rise, when something costs us. Generally, the more it costs, the better we expect it to be.
So the opposite is also true: the less it costs, the less we should expect from it. We are not children, we should be capable of managing our expectations.
Which is why it being free was mentioned.

Last edited:

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Well... I can handle criticism and suggestions if the person is polite... But if I understand correct, calling someone a "moron" just because he doesn't have the same taste as you is like asking a random pregnant girl on the street "Why the fuck would you want a baby?". That's how you get your ass kicked and disciplined.

Guys like those are reason why F95 forums are avoided by most developers after some time. Why would I want to read insults and disrespect for my hard work, right? Doesn't matter if you support my work or not, if you insult me or my work, you're going to my ignore list.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
But no-one did say that.

Even though complaining about a free product is rather moronic. :ROFLMAO:
They didn't pay anything for it, so wtf are they complaining about?
If they don't like the product they were given for free, then just dump it and move on.
Complaining achieves nothing & just makes them look like entitled ingrates.

They chose to play this free game. There was no false advertising & no-one forced them to play. It was their choice.
So they're basically complaining about the outcome of their own decision and blaming the game for it.
Perhaps they're just not familiar with personal responsibility & accountability. :unsure:

There's also a vast difference between a complaint & criticism.
Criticism can be valid & useful feedback, this complaint is just an entitled whinge that it did not meet their subjective personal tastes.

Add that to the fact that it's free & it becomes even worse.
It not meeting our personal taste is not a fault with the product. It's just clearly not made for our tastes.
One has less justification and less grounds to expect the game to meet their personal tastes, when they are not even paying for it.
Which is why it being free was mentioned.
Also, they had to shotgun bitch fests, back to back to back...

If you wanna bitch over something, that literally doesn't cost a you a dime and just some your time, that you chose to use. Fine, but why keep going. At that point you are just trolling, especially when they demanded everything had to meet their standards for this person to succeed.

Reactions: whichone

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
I rarely read this forum and when I come here if I come across disrespectful replies, I skip until the last page.
I had a fan asking me to include bunch of stuff and update by update I added most of those stuff. When I reached to him asking how he likes and all, all I got "yeah, it's cool" and $0 support... If you ask for something, be aware that you have to at least show your appreciation, another reason why I add only suggested stuff that I like

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I rarely read this forum and when I come here if I come across disrespectful replies, I skip until the last page.
I had a fan asking me to include bunch of stuff and update by update I added most of those stuff. When I reached to him asking how he likes and all, all I got "yeah, it's cool" and $0 support... If you ask for something, be aware that you have to at least show your appreciation, another reason why I add only suggested stuff that I like
Yeah man, more ingrates. :FacePalm:

Seriously, though, make your game your way.
People thinking that their personal taste is the key to generic success are delusional.
I said it before, sticking to your ideas, that got you the support in the first place, is the most feasible way of retaining that support.
You've got a good few people on here (may not be financial) who thoroughly enjoy your story & your vision.
Hopefully that type of support can off-set some of the entitled crap & provide some encouragement. (y)

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Yeah man, more ingrates.

Seriously, though, make your game your way.
People thinking that their personal taste is the key to generic success are delusional.
I said it before, sticking to your ideas, that got you the support in the first place, is the most feasible way of retaining that support.
You've got a good few people on here (may not be financial) who thoroughly enjoy your story & your vision.
Hopefully that type of support can off-set some of the entitled & provide some encouragement. (y)
I don't plan to add more stuff because it takes a lot of time and work just to make everyone happy. Luke's girls won't be touched by outsiders, unless you make that choice. I'm not adding futa, ahegao, fantasy, gay, superpowers, monsters, mind control, transformations, paranormal because I'll lose interest and eventually drop the game. There will be optional swinging, there will be optional cuckolding other guys and there will be choices for every outsider that joins your bedroom.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I don't plan to add more stuff because it takes a lot of time and work just to make everyone happy. Luke's girls won't be touched by outsiders, unless you make that choice. I'm not adding futa, ahegao, fantasy, gay, superpowers, monsters, mind control, transformations, paranormal because I'll lose interest and eventually drop the game. There will be optional swinging, there will be optional cuckolding other guys and there will be choices for every outsider that joins your bedroom.
I've said this to you before, ages ago. Do what you want to do. It's your time, effort, & sanity to do these things. Folks will pay if they like it, those who bitch on a pirate site you can just ignore forever and a day. They won't offer you any assistance/support.

So, keep doing whatcha doing. :) Also if you look at his posting history, which I do when someone starts being a shit bird, I check to see if this a pattern or one off. It's a pattern for them & they've seemed to move on to another persons work.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes