sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Once again my five-star review was deleted because it was too brief and I had to leave a comment in the comments section .
For some good work, a short review is recognition and praise, but the rules of the forum always do not allow short reviews , sad .
Luke is a great game, so if you haven't played it yet, just play , you won't be disappointed .

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
This was short almost feels like it was the last little bit of the last ep. instead of its own, I have seen demos longer.
I do wish the dev would not have altered the Landlady's (mom) model so much.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Once again my five-star review was deleted because it was too brief and I had to leave a comment in the comments section .
For some good work, a short review is recognition and praise, but the rules of the forum always do not allow short reviews , sad .
Luke is a great game, so if you haven't played it yet, just play , you won't be disappointed .
Yeah, there is a 200 character minimum on reviews. If you arent going to write at least 200 characters, then it's not worth taking the time to type out a review because it will end up being deleted anyway. In fact, your comment that I quoted about your brief review being deleted was itself more than 200 characters.

Are you sure that your review was deleted due to it's brevity? Have you read and followed all of the other rules for posting reviews? Maybe it was something else that caused it to be deleted. If not then you likely only needed another sentence or two.

One good trick for adding aditional characters is to begin your review by stating "This review is as of v.33b" (or whatever the current version is of the game that you are reviewing) that's 1/10th of your required characters right off the bat. If you are still short of characters, try saying something about any of the following elements of the game... Story, Originality, Renders, Sound, Playability, Performance, Bugs, Animations, Voice Acting, Grammar, Amount of content.

All in all, a longer review helps other F95 members to decide if they think that they will enjoy this game. Everyone has different tastes, and the more info, the better decision can be made. Hopefully this will help you not to have any future reviews deleted. Have fun reviewing!

Last edited:

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
I do wish the dev would not have altered the Landlady's (mom) model so much.
It is hard to change a char and still keep it fundamentally the same. But you say you wish they didn't change it much? She originally had a almost skeletor/skeleton look to her with a bit of improvement she now looks more like the green goblin, but at least now she has more flesh to her face.... lol. Either way without doing some almost extreme overhauls of the character its pretty much impossible to change her all that much without changing the overall char look. They would also need to go back through old scenes to try and update them which would cost even more time for more updates.

• Haha
Reactions: Grif1001

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
The F95 team also want to avoid fake reviews so if there is not enough constructive information then its not a true review. claiming something is good and the people should download the game is not enough to motivate others, this is not twitter you can't just post a single line or a small sentence. Go into detail on what you found to be good do a decent breakdown. As Grif1001 said also include version number it will help benefit the reader. Real reviews cover much more.

Oh and for the love of all that is sanity do not add a word-wall either add proper separations between sections.

Reactions: Grif1001

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It is hard to change a char and still keep it fundamentally the same. But you say you wish they didn't change it much? She originally had a almost skeletor/skeleton look to her with a bit of improvement she now looks more like the green goblin, but at least now she has more flesh to her face.... lol. Either way without doing some almost extreme overhauls of the character its pretty much impossible to change her all that much without changing the overall char look. They would also need to go back through old scenes to try and update them which would cost even more time for more updates.
Random Guy in game talking to Luke: "Dude, did your mom get a new skin cream? She used to look like Skeletor and now she looks more like the Green Goblin... I need to know what shes using ASPA! My mom looks like Jen Walters, but with the help of that skin cream she could be She-Hulk!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Krashyn

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Luke's Way v0.33b
Enabled renaming the MC, Taboo edition on.
Usual screen gestures, save name/delete, seethru text box etc....
Alternative saves and log location
Grant Storage permissions on first run!
Mega

Attached for PC users is the mod for renaming the MC when the game starts and turning Taboo edition on.
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.33b

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
not played this update yet but on other games i have seen max 5 mins updates.
Some games are worse if they have far too many diverging story paths the content becomes thin and you get almost nothing. That is part of the reason some of those Sandbox games suck. The story they are trying to convey gets too convoluted, more so if the path picked cuts off content. It is also why sandbox games are good as well since if it is not something your into at least you can head off in a different direction, so yeah I can understand if some have their fetish's cut off because not everyone is into what the developer might be into but they might still enjoy the overall story development. VN's or KN's are harder in that sense since you cut off a path you might inadvertently cut 25% of the whole game or even higher if the dev is way too into the type of char or kink.

As for this game it does not really branch too much it is just a basic harem game. It does suck at times when there is not really that much content but most games do not get enough content when its limited in how many actual dev's are working on it. Of course these types of games its hard to have more dev's because they never know if any of the others would leave, bail out, or really just stop doing dev work all together since not many games can pay off. Or their financial situation is not stable enough for them to continue working on the project so they have regular jobs to compensate. not counting that some devs are not exactly healthy when making games. I do mean both mentally or physically or both.

What people do hope in a game is not the same content over and over again with a different face. That can get a bit boring, shake it up if possible break out of your comfort zone.

So I say to the dev good luck hope you can finish the project and grow from it so if you do make another game you improve upon past mistakes or limitations.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Frist look /after doc visit / new hair best Look maintained until...…. / chapter 30 an 32
frist look at Mom.png After the doctor check up .png new hair.png party on boat.png xmass special.png two chapters after boat party.png chapter 32.png skeletor.png
You are right any change to a model will affect the overall look but I think the original model was too old for DEV they did an “age cream” on her and got a better facial look, added dark lips and seductive look to her. then the problem was they kept changing her face even more. less round like the whole person lost too much weight. she became thinner after the boat party The age cream pic was maybe too young for them so the tried to age her differently but have ended up with something other than the beauties the other ladies are. chapter 32 is almost nice looking but the over face and makeup is not as lovely as the center 3 pics. to my thought they are closer to the original Skeletor look you mention.

Evuhl669

May 2, 2022
ok dont know if anyone else have encountered this error but with last update now the Lukesway-0.33b-pc first the old saves didnt want to work from version before ( no biggie for me though ).. and second between day 8 and day 9 it just skipped what ever was going on there.. went from day 8 morning to day 9 morning just as fast as a finger snap..

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes