Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So,:unsure: what's the deal with Iris?

:eek:Did Luke kill her and hide her body when we weren't looking? :censored: I won't tell...:LOL:

I felt like she wanted assurances that he wouldn't hurt her, and then he ghosted her.o_O

It's like he never thinks of her anymore. :cry:

She's one of my favorites :love: after Michelle.

Id be happy with just Iris, Michelle, and the maid...;)

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
but you cant deny some skeletors are not bad..... lol

View attachment 2029078
the he-man char might need a bit of a name change if its female tho since I dont think it would sound right..... She-man..... lol be too close to shemale do not need an extra sword there..... lol
Ok, I know this post was from over 2 months ago, but I can't believe no one else pointed out that the female version of He-Man/Prince Adam, was his long lost twin sister, She-Ra/Princess Adora...

Or maybe I'm the only one old enough to have had all the He-Man toys and my sister have all the She-Re ones...

Reactions: whichone
Jun 11, 2018
Well... I can handle criticism and suggestions if the person is polite... But if I understand correct, calling someone a "moron" just because he doesn't have the same taste as you is like asking a random pregnant girl on the street "Why the fuck would you want a baby?". That's how you get your ass kicked and disciplined.

Guys like those are reason why F95 forums are avoided by most developers after some time. Why would I want to read insults and disrespect for my hard work, right? Doesn't matter if you support my work or not, if you insult me or my work, you're going to my ignore list.
My apologies for my imprecise language, I was not calling any devs morons. I was referring to the people who just make weird disjointed complaints that boil down to, 'I hate everything about this game, see you guys next update'. that sort of tomfoolery is unproductive and unhealthy for both the dev seeing that unusable negative feedback(more like negative negativity) and unhealthy for the dude who seems to be addicted to spewing the negativity. I don't follow any games I don't enjoy, but I have seen people on f95 threads comment on more than a few updates how much they hate x game.

Reactions: Grif1001

olsendriver

Nov 13, 2021
Well... I can handle criticism and suggestions if the person is polite... But if I understand correct, calling someone a "moron" just because he doesn't have the same taste as you is like asking a random pregnant girl on the street "Why the fuck would you want a baby?". That's how you get your ass kicked and disciplined.

Guys like those are reason why F95 forums are avoided by most developers after some time. Why would I want to read insults and disrespect for my hard work, right? Doesn't matter if you support my work or not, if you insult me or my work, you're going to my ignore list.
I just startet to play your game-. and personaly i Like your game so far. interesting story. one of the better one i have played. I like the characters. and i am happy there are no NTR or real sharing. you can desite what you want in some areas.
But i was wondering. is there a problem with the last update? i did se one other write the same.. I startet a new game. and when i come to day 8 sunday it just blink and its monday 9 at work. its like it missing some file or something.... dont know much about programing or making a game.

Reactions: BenF

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
I just startet to play your game-. and personaly i Like your game so far. interesting story. one of the better one i have played. I like the characters. and i am happy there are no NTR or real sharing. you can desite what you want in some areas.
But i was wondering. is there a problem with the last update? i did se one other write the same.. I startet a new game. and when i come to day 8 sunday it just blink and its monday 9 at work. its like it missing some file or something.... dont know much about programing or making a game.
I think it was just a mistake, no bug. I've unintentionally skipped day 8.

Reactions: olsendriver

BenF

Oct 17, 2022
I just startet to play your game-. and personaly i Like your game so far. interesting story. one of the better one i have played. I like the characters. and i am happy there are no NTR or real sharing. ......
I agree, but maybe it's just me, or maybe the story forces me to accept all girls.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Ok, I know this post was from over 2 months ago, but I can't believe no one else pointed out that the female version of He-Man/Prince Adam, was his long lost twin sister, She-Ra/Princess Adora...

Or maybe I'm the only one old enough to have had all the He-Man toys and my sister have all the She-Re ones...
I'm old enough that I remember watching He-Man, and also along side of that was Thundercats. I had a crush on Cheetara.

Not if I have to click, and even if not, is a sequence, not an animation. Ok, got it, is just pictures then.
There is some animations, but very few. Raquel has some this last update from what I remember and at the latter half of her scene.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not sure why the WT has version numbering that doesn't match the game, maybe it's the 8th revision of the document. :unsure:
But AFAIK it's up to date for v0.33b, which is the current version of the game available for download. (y)
and not really needs wt.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Not sure why the WT has version numbering that doesn't match the game, maybe it's the 8th revision of the document. :unsure:
But AFAIK it's up to date for v0.33b, which is the current version of the game available for download. (y)
Well.... the game as a built-in hint system that works just fine. And, moreover, there aren't "wrong choiches" in this game LOL

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well.... the game as a built-in hint system that works just fine. And, moreover, there aren't "wrong choiches" in this game LOL
yea and most choices are fuck now or never (after starts michelle path).

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thank you Eviluser for this update. Thank you for staying with this VN. I very much enjoy your work. Not to say I've always agreed with some of your plot twists, but with so many LIs over so long I doubt anyone agrees 100% of the time. I do like the way that Michelle stabilizes everything. Plus she is a truly handsome woman, easy on the eyes and nobody's fool.

Anyway thanks for your hard work and the update I look forward to many more.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes