EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Anyone interested in helping me with proofreading because english is not my native language?

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Hey all! Here is a preview of V0.02.
I don't wanna spoil things so I am gonna keep silent.
Enjoy

View attachment 95236
oh yeah i'm so looking forward to the hgame i hope it will be as good as it started and what was promised in the game i can have all the girls AND the game has the best genre tag "fuck fest" oh i hope So much for that, I'm so happy

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Guys, I made a poll (public) about new hair for Luke. I saw that you don't like the current hair and I will change it if you help me with some votes.

Thank you

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Well, whether this is an update? I'm so slowly my doubt .... seems to be a dead game too so it's a shame that it promised so much sa great and then nothing more .... are now over two and a half months almost three months already :teary::'(

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
It's not dead, my Hard Drive died on 90% of part 2 where I had to re-render all the images with Luke and I am waiting for a replacement...

Reactions: Punto and Rroarr

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
I like the game so far. Would be even better if you could add some animations, tho I can understand if you don't have the hardware or knowledge but the start is interesting to say the least. Keep up the good work :)

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Luke's Way v0.02 free for patrons only

Luke's Way v0.03 Preview $1+ patrons

T

Tony_Stark

cuckold content in this game? is it good? :happyblush

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
There is no cuckold yet, but it will be included and I will let you decide if it is good enough
oh yes add cuckold and as often as possible the best in every attempt to have sex so that the mc can never have sex and then ultra hardcore ntr crap .... oh and that was all meant sarcastically RIP fuckfest genre day until now not inserted and already braked really great another game which ends up on the garbage of the crap games like the tyrant, forgotten paradise or even a game like au-pair-innocence just to name a few who started

really well and then only have fucked up with the cuckold it starts here and there then more often then ntr crap and at the end of the mc is the total failure (which is particularly clear in the tyrant to remember where the so-called mc in the game does not really play a role Yes even if it were not in the game, that would not be noticeable) and here he should end up with the game just like that? first big promises and then only hot air?

Why can not we finally have a game where we can act mc times? Just take what he wants, whether you want it or not make the girls submissive in any way? just like the real mc in the tyrant the ridiculous-looking asshole davide de takes what he wants do what he wants why can not you do that yourself in a game? but no, you always have to play such a pathetic failure of dirty pussy and coward ....

in every damn game you have to have sex for hours if you want to grind stupid sweettalk make stinking feet massage gifts fulfill wishes and if you do not make even the slightest mistake then you may fuck the girls while the girls of each others in the game just tear off the clothes of the body and beg for that they are fucked that they are raped without the others have to do what for what is so ridiculous ...... I finally want to play a game in which I simply nehemn kan what I want od not always such a total failure to play

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
oh yes add cuckold and as often as possible the best in every attempt to have sex so that the mc can never have sex and then ultra hardcore ntr crap .... oh and that was all meant sarcastically RIP fuckfest genre day until now not inserted and already braked really great another game which ends up on the garbage of the crap games like the tyrant, forgotten paradise or even a game like au-pair-innocence just to name a few who started
Cuckold will only happen if you want to happen, and it would be in some sort of watching a character that already is expended enough and crossed on your list (I mean already fuckedmore than a few times) so in other words, it will happen with a character that at the time is no longer in main focus.

really well and then only have fucked up with the cuckold it starts here and there then more often then ntr crap and at the end of the mc is the total failure (which is particularly clear in the tyrant to remember where the so-called mc in the game does not really play a role Yes even if it were not in the game, that would not be noticeable) and here he should end up with the game just like that? first big promises and then only hot air?
NTR is not planned to be in the game, first because I am not fan of it and second because NTR doesn't fit with the story at all.

Why can not we finally have a game where we can act mc times? Just take what he wants, whether you want it or not make the girls submissive in any way? just like the real mc in the tyrant the ridiculous-looking asshole davide de takes what he wants do what he wants why can not you do that yourself in a game? but no, you always have to play such a pathetic failure of dirty pussy and coward ....
Well, in a few days I will post the link of v0.02 here and you can tell me if it's by your liking. There is a scene with submissive girl

in every damn game you have to have sex for hours if you want to grind stupid sweettalk make stinking feet massage gifts fulfill wishes and if you do not make even the slightest mistake then you may fuck the girls while the girls of each others in the game just tear off the clothes of the body and beg for that they are fucked that they are raped without the others have to do what for what is so ridiculous ...... I finally want to play a game in which I simply nehemn kan what I want od not always such a total failure to play
Just play v0.02 and I am sure you will like it

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes