Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
It seemed okay, a little hard to read. I'm assuming Rachel the neighbor is supposed to be a sister with the incest patch, but it didn't work for me. Over all an interesting sex game.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
Spoiler: Patch Patch for good things
what is it for? mc does not have mom or sister i do not get it i played v0.02 but i do still do not see why patch is needed
would you pls explain it to me

Thanks it is nice game i like i hope see more sub girls and some bdsm and less NTR

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
It seemed okay, a little hard to read. I'm assuming Rachel the neighbor is supposed to be a sister with the incest patch, but it didn't work for me. Over all an interesting sex game.
In the incest version, Rachel is Luke's mom, Krysten is his sister.

mac version?
I don't have access to Mac... I don't want to publish something that might not work

What is this supposed to do?
It will rename your neighbor into your mom and your ex into your sister... Just copy the file into Luke's Way/game folder

dude probably no NTR, we don't want that
No NTR here. It would contain a cuckold but if you don't want to see it, you wont see it.

U

User_32285

it does not work how should i fix it?
It doesn't matter anyways, it's just a few lines of text (for now), you don't meet or get to see them on screen.
It woud probably be faster to change the text in script.rpy if you really want it.

Reactions: gartal

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
In the incest version, Rachel is Luke's mom, Krysten is his sister.

I don't have access to Mac... I don't want to publish something that might not work

It will rename your neighbor into your mom and your ex into your sister... Just copy the file into Luke's Way/game folder

No NTR here. It would contain a cuckold but if you don't want to see it, you wont see it.
Yeah, the patch doesn't work...

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Fuck Fest???

.... immediately click on watch and put it in to try list.
thanks!!!

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
mac version?
Dude... I don't want to call you out, but you keep asking for mac versions of games in multiple threads and there is just no need to do so. In fact many of the mac versions I have downloaded fail to open because, like this dev, they do not have a mac and are not configuring things correctly as a result. But running the pc version in the SDK works perfectly on macs.

I promise you this is the solution... do a google search for "RenPy SDK" and download and install it on your mac. Then open it up and look at what is inside, you will see a sample project called "the Question" so you can understand how the structure works. Think of that sampleas the game you want to play. All you need to do is download any PC version of any RenPy game you want to play, unzip it and copy the unzipped directory into the RenPy SDK's folder. Now all you need to due is launch the RenPy SDK app, then select the game/project you want to play and click Launch Project. You will now be able to play 99% of all PC RenPy games with out any problem. Every now and again a game/project will fail to launch and you just need to make sure the SDK is updated to its most recent version (or there is just a game breaking bug in that build), but the vast majority of the time (including with this game, I verified) the PC version will run perfectly on your Mac as long as you launch it with the SDK.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Wow great game so far can’t wait to see where this leads I will definitely keep my eye on this game and agreed with everyone else the patch doesn’t work but I guess it doesn’t really matter atm for just a few lines of text once again gl Mr dev and hope for more of this game

Jun 22, 2018
You really love the word "giggle" its on almost every page and its become annoying please try and cut back a bit as it make the characters seem like 5 year olds

Reactions: ThunderRob

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Fuck Fest???

.... immediately click on watch and put it in to try list.
thanks!!!
OMG a fuckfest game i love it
yes you two from the fuckfest we can say goodbye when the cuckold crap is inserted so we do not need a filth in this game too !!! If you're into something, play the tyrant there, you control a blatant total failure who does nothing against davide and all the others who rape his mom and sisters and all the other ngirls in town and the girls can not wait to be raped on anyone and to be used as whores and the figure that

you have to steer there is so insignificant that it would not even notice if it would not exist in this game because this asshole davide the family and everyone else raped the funny mc and everything is just about it turns ........ such a crapo we would not need in this game I finally want to have a game where you can sometimes experience something without having to do endless grind stupid bullshit as usual

to massage stinky feet or any another crap just to spy on times and after 50 to 60 updates maybe times to get the girls after each of them has fucked and she no longer wants because they are so consumed and then we are allowed to fuck only the rest again

Reactions: pappypop
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes