Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
yes you two from the fuckfest we can say goodbye when the cuckold crap is inserted so we do not need a filth in this game too !!! If you're into something, play the tyrant there, you control a blatant total failure who does nothing against davide and all the others who rape his mom and sisters and all the other ngirls in town and the girls can not wait to be raped on anyone and to be used as whores and the figure that

you have to steer there is so insignificant that it would not even notice if it would not exist in this game because this asshole davide the family and everyone else raped the funny mc and everything is just about it turns ........ such a crapo we would not need in this game I finally want to have a game where you can sometimes experience something without having to do endless grind stupid bullshit as usual

to massage stinky feet or any another crap just to spy on times and after 50 to 60 updates maybe times to get the girls after each of them has fucked and she no longer wants because they are so consumed and then we are allowed to fuck only the rest again
the cuckold is optenal the dev says so

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
yes you two from the fuckfest we can say goodbye when the cuckold crap is inserted so we do not need a filth in this game too !!! If you're into something, play the tyrant there, you control a blatant total failure who does nothing against davide and all the others who rape his mom and sisters and all the other ngirls in town and the girls can not wait to be raped on anyone and to be used as whores and the figure that

you have to steer there is so insignificant that it would not even notice if it would not exist in this game because this asshole davide the family and everyone else raped the funny mc and everything is just about it turns ........ such a crapo we would not need in this game I finally want to have a game where you can sometimes experience something without having to do endless grind stupid bullshit as usual

to massage stinky feet or any another crap just to spy on times and after 50 to 60 updates maybe times to get the girls after each of them has fucked and she no longer wants because they are so consumed and then we are allowed to fuck only the rest again
I have no idea what you are saying....
but anyways...

These are not the Droids you're looking for, move along :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
"who is this handsome dude..GIGGLE"..dammit..he is still giggling like a little schoolgirl...
ya see..i basically like this game..the "mega-harem" look about it is sure to please many..but the giggles are flowing like E at a teen rave...lol sorry to keep harping on it..but it really is that distracting..giggle

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@EvilUser i have found a little mistake when you use the incest patch.It´s on the script file line 1506.The mc says that the neighbor undress for money instead of that his mom undress for money

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I'm liking the new update but its starting to irritate me A LOT there's a giggle here's a giggle everywhere you look there's another giggle even the MC Giggles tone down on the giggles Mr. Game Dev plse FFS *side note got the incest patch to work just used the incest_patch file and copied it renamed the other one to just patch

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes