minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
Really like this game - but I have to agree with other posters that the *giggle* "thing" is really off-putting.

Reactions: botc76

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i think the dev ramped up the giggles to spite us complaining about giggles...i expect giggle to become a fetish next chapter...

Synamon

Aug 21, 2017
Yeah .. downloaded it played it to the end ... uninstalled it .. First the renders ... nice several attractive women in the game The Boss Michelle I think was her name amazing .. super hot ...The dialogue killed it for me all the *giggles* As far as the MC ..I don't think he looks gay .. nice to see a different male model used but I prefer 1st person MC .. so while not terrible .. I think this needs a lot more polish

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I could understand one or two characters getting 'the giggles', but its pretty relentless and distracts from a good story that almost everyone has them...

...It's being turned into a condition and not in a good way!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
wow..those patches make a world of difference..i'm not banging my head on the wall and rolling my eyes now..lol...

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug

First your have a picture Luke´s Way 0.03.

When I start a new Game I get Luke´s Way 0.2.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
yes you two from the fuckfest we can say goodbye when the cuckold crap is inserted so we do not need a filth in this game too !!! If you're into something, play the tyrant there, you control a blatant total failure who does nothing against davide and all the others who rape his mom and sisters and all the other ngirls in town and the girls can not wait to be raped on anyone and to be used as whores and the figure that

you have to steer there is so insignificant that it would not even notice if it would not exist in this game because this asshole davide the family and everyone else raped the funny mc and everything is just about it turns ........ such a crapo we would not need in this game I finally want to have a game where you can sometimes experience something without having to do endless grind stupid bullshit as usual

to massage stinky feet or any another crap just to spy on times and after 50 to 60 updates maybe times to get the girls after each of them has fucked and she no longer wants because they are so consumed and then we are allowed to fuck only the rest again

Dude, you need to seriously lay of the caffeine.... or rather the amphetamines. ;)

Reactions: BeastMaster59

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
@EvilUser I can only agree with the previous comments about "giggle."
You need to get rid of at least half of them in the game, because right now they sound like a bunch of giggling idiots.

Sort of like the Jackass gang if they giggled instead of laughing their asses off. ;)

Apart from that this isn't a bad game, the English could be better, but it could also be worse.

I have a bit of a problem with Claire tbh. Her face needs a serious adjustment, but the other girls are fine.
Especially Melissa, she looks absolutely cute in an incredible hot way. :)

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
@EvilUser I can only agree with the previous comments about "giggle."
You need to get rid of at least half of them in the game, because right now they sound like a bunch of giggling idiots.

Sort of like the Jackass gang if they giggled instead of laughing their asses off. ;)

Apart from that this isn't a bad game, the English could be better, but it could also be worse.

I have a bit of a problem with Claire tbh. Her face needs a serious adjustment, but the other girls are fine.
Especially Melissa, she looks absolutely cute in an incredible hot way. :)
All the giggles are removed bro... I left few "haha" and "hehe" but that's like 6-7 so far

Reactions: botc76 and JohnJG

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I'm now beginning to wonder if I will start to miss them. :closedeyesmile:

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
So this needs an incest and giggle tag? That tickle fetish? didn't play it yet.
I don't think it needs a Incest tag quite yet you don't even see the mom or the sister at all sadly :( but glad he wrote a different script to tame those giggles

Reactions: Rroarr
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes