baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
@EvilUser : It's ok, after some time, the scene kick in. But I think I found a bug. A exchange with Michelle about the scene with desiree ocured before the scene ... That's seems strange.

And now : Every Hints are clear :)

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
@EvilUser : It's ok, after some time, the scene kick in. But I think I found a bug. A exchange with Michelle about the scene with desiree ocured before the scene ... That's seems strange.

And now : Every Hints are clear :)
I just checked the code and the conditions for that particular event is clearly set like this "If you have fucked Desiree AND if you didn't told Michelle about that". If those conditions are met, that event take place otherwise you'll get different event (Let's you'll tell Michelle about Ella if you had sex with her).

PS: It seems that the next update will require a lot more testing.

Reactions: dE_VoYd

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
I just checked the code and the conditions for that particular event is clearly set like this "If you have fucked Desiree AND if you didn't told Michelle about that". If those conditions are met, that event take place otherwise you'll get different event (Let's you'll tell Michelle about Ella if you had sex with her).

PS: It seems that the next update will require a lot more testing.
Ok Strange, @Spiderfox had the same issue...

Oh, @EvilUser In the code : There's that, in the "v9_work_tell_m_about_e"
Code:
if v9_tell_m_about_d == False:
        jump v9_work_tell_m_about_d
So if you have done the event with Ella, you'll speak about Desiree, even if the event hasn't occurred (you don't test the condition about the Desiree event

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Ok Strange, @Spiderfox had the same issue...

Oh, @EvilUser In the code : There's that, in the "v9_work_tell_m_about_e"
Code:
if v9_tell_m_about_d == False:
        jump v9_work_tell_m_about_d
So if you have done the event with Ella, you'll speak about Desiree, even if the event hasn't occurred (you don't test the condition about the Desiree event
Yeah :) I've forgot to put same type of condition before Luke tells Michelle about Desire... I've already found that bug but anyway thanks for your effort

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
So the Desiree path is bugged right now? I'm not the only one having an issue here? I continue to go to work and take the actions that are hinted, but nothing else happens...

It's just a loop. Go to work...chat with Rachel or do work...get called up by Michelle...she goes out/is tired you go back and finish the work day with Rachel. Is that how this update was supposed to go?

Update: Okay.....so how many times did you need to repeat that shit just to further THAT part of the story? Because it looked like an excessive amount when it FINALLY kicked in. But it still doesn't go forward after that kissing scene in her office....AGAIN.

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
So the Desiree path is bugged right now? I'm not the only one having an issue here? I continue to go to work and take the actions that are hinted, but nothing else happens...

It's just a loop. Go to work...chat with Rachel or do work...get called up by Michelle...she goes out/is tired you go back and finish the work day with Rachel. Is that how this update was supposed to go?

Update: Okay.....so how many times did you need to repeat that shit just to further THAT part of the story? Because it looked like an excessive amount when it FINALLY kicked in. But it still doesn't go forward after that kissing scene in her office....AGAIN.
Yep. It's a random event now(with some logic) . It had occurred after 10-15 tries for myself. The fact is if you play only the update it can be annoying. Should be less for someone that start to play (because some others events occurs).

mathan

Nov 22, 2018
I con't go to Michelle house ,

After ella event Ella said give me an ph call to fuck in her house , hotel or office

But making phone calls nothing happened..,
Someone help me

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Yep. It's a random event now(with some logic) . It had occurred after 10-15 tries for myself. The fact is if you play only the update it can be annoying. Should be less for someone that start to play (because some others events occurs).
It wont happen as random event anymore, I've fixed that for v0.10

Reactions: dE_VoYd and Agrik

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
i like the game but since it was changed from the last time it was updated i cant go to work it use to say work or tv but it doesnt now can someone help me thanks

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
i like the game but since it was changed from the last time it was updated i cant go to work it use to say work or tv but it doesnt now can someone help me thanks
Did you dress for work before going to livingroom in the morning ?

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Did you dress for work before going to livingroom in the morning ?
i tried that also and still nothing it doesnt say getting dressed for work all it says is webcam i even deleted the game and came back and still the same thanks for trying to help

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
i tried that also and still nothing it doesnt say getting dressed for work all it says is webcam i even deleted the game and came back and still the same thanks for trying to help
talk to your mom in the kitchen, then go up and dress for work, then you should have the option to work in the living room

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
talk to your mom in the kitchen, then go up and dress for work, then you should have the option to work in the living room
mom? this is lukes way theres no mom in the kitchen ive went to the bathroom cant take a bath went to the bedroom and cant get dressed and went to the living room and cant go to work thanks for trying to help

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
He means Rachel. Go to the Kitchen, talk to Rachel, Go back to room, dress for work, go to the living room, you will have the option to go to work on the bottom left
Yes I meant Rachel, who is your mom if you have the incest patch.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes