Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I had to suspend Michelle's repeatable event for v0.9 because with phone app and without map those 2 events were corrupting the saves, but with map coming in v0.10, Michelle's repeatable events will come back.
Rachel is part of Chapter 2 storyline and her story will progress after v0.11-v0.12. Iris, Krysten and Raquel are also planned for Chapter 2 (v0.11+)
Melissa will most likely get her own event in the next update.
That means there is not much to do in this update as we have already done Jeanette event. Once again I am asking is she just asking to see me in the lounge before leaving and in changelog you mentioned something about Rachel so I asked. Also for Desiree event it says complete Ella event and when we go for hint in Ella it says there is nothing more this update for Ella. So is this a bug.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I can't wait until we get an option to put a baby in her belly. Or at least have the talk about kids. Since she's not hiding their relationship anymore, it should be fine.
Oh absolutely, I'm definitely all for that, and I also hope that at some point we as the MC get to choose; to continue the current path, banging different chicks, or, choosing to tell Michelle that we don't want that anymore and want only her, take things to next level, shit, it would actually be really nice to see a wedding, we don't have those in games much, only game I can think of that does have that is Acting Lessons, haha :p

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Oh absolutely, I'm definitely all for that, and I also hope that at some point we as the MC get to choose; to continue the current path, banging different chicks, or, choosing to tell Michelle that we don't want that anymore and want only her, take things to next level, shit, it would actually be really nice to see a wedding, we don't have those in games much, only game I can think of that does have that is Acting Lessons, haha :p
there's also another game with a wedding but that doesn't end well

Reactions: Eerie Entity

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Weddings too? Okay now you're speaking my language.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Lol, it's not like men are complex creatures. Probably sex 90%, food 5% and basic motor functions 5%. :sneaky:
Oh we can be complex, and it's not really that straightforward either, even if sex is a big part of it, and while women act like sex don't mean much or isn't THAT big of a deal oh it is, they're just less obvious about it, could even be said that women are far more sexual beings than men :p

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Oh we can be complex, and it's not really that straightforward either, even if sex is a big part of it, and while women act like sex don't mean much or isn't THAT big of a deal oh it is, they're just less obvious about it, could even be said that women are far more sexual beings than men :p
Me personally, I never think about sex. I'm pure as the driven snow. lol

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
That means there is not much to do in this update as we have already done Jeanette event. Once again I am asking is she just asking to see me in the lounge before leaving and in changelog you mentioned something about Rachel so I asked. Also for Desiree event it says complete Ella event and when we go for hint in Ella it says there is nothing more this update for Ella. So is this a bug.
EvilUser knows already about this bug.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Is there anyone else getting that bug when you've completed Ella's story and when you check Desiree's hint says Finish Ella's event first?

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
@EvilUser for my part, everything is done excepti for Desiree : That said that I need to go to work or talk with Rachel, but nothing append.

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
I'll look onto that for sure
I just check the code and the backup.
It seems that the event depend of a random (ok) and the var v9_d_fucked .. But this var doesn't exist in the save from 0.9 version (from inherit of a previous version) :/ (And Set false in the init of the v0.9 script ...) May be is that ?
I can try to restart the game to see.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
tried the update..i'm still missing the old VN style and this game is not fun for me anymore..so i've deleted and will move on..sandbox ruined it for me..buh bye.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
@EvilUser I have no idea how your patreons think, but among the people playing the game here, the overwhelming majority seem not to be in favour of the switch to time(waste) management, maybe you should seriously consider returning to the straight VN mechanic.
Your game was really fun before those last two updates.
I feel like this could be said for so many games recently (Depravity, Gift reloaded, etc etc). What is this obsession with sandbox?

Reactions: Arcane666

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I feel like this could be said for so many games recently (Depravity, Gift reloaded, etc etc). What is this obsession with sandbox?
I tried to get back into this game with the recent update but the sandbox just kills all motivation. I loved how the game was a nice flowing but going immediately into a grind fest ruined it.

But to answer your question its to artificially extend the life of the game, A VN can only go so far before it just ends like a book. With a sandbox you can gate tasks behind waiting and having to do other tasks to continue or get to a scene or a part of a game. I could go on but I've just lost all interest in explaining lol

Reactions: Arcane666

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
imho you can (probably, given it is programmed correctly) easily add new side-events at any time without having your players start from the beginning or to clutter your gameflow to much. lets say, EvilUser wants to add a new scene with a new girl. In a pure VN the scene has a "hardcoded" place in the flow. In a sandbox he could let this event happen anytime he wants and EVERY player (it doesn't matter if one starts a new game or is at the end of the current content) can see the scene.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes