( Luke way ) make luke to fuck all other wifes , bitches....,

Don't make luke to be an cuck bro

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
It's going to be an mc dominate

( Luke way ) make luke to fuck all other wifes , bitches....,

Don't make luke to be an cuck bro
In events like that you can choose to cuck someone else, have a threesome with them or simply watch them. But it would be completely up to you by selecting what you want from a menu in the same event and not something that will be based on previous actions.

Reactions: mathan

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Luke's Way v0.9 is released for $5+ patrons.
Changelog:

- Finished Lorenzo's event
- 1 new event with Desiree
- 1 new event with Michelle and Rachel
- 1 new small event with Rachel (chance to open her path if you aren't)
- 2 new small events with Michelle
- 1 new event with Jeanette
- 1 recurring event with Jeanette
- 1 new character: Raquel
- Phone app with call and hint system

Thank you all for your support!

Evil User

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Do we need to start a new game? Because i have my save from the last version but i only got the scene with Jeanette. The hint system shows that no events for all characters are available.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Do we need to start a new game? Because i have my save from the last version but i only got the scene with Jeanette. The hint system shows that no events for all characters are available.
The update has been tested on few computers with old saves, and it is working perfectly. Can you please send me your save so I can inspect the problem?

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
well after Finished Lorenzo's event i cant go to work .... when i click on map it says work in progress and i am stuck in house...

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
well after Finished Lorenzo's event i cant go to work .... when i click on map it says work in progress and i am stuck in house...
In the morning, have a shower or talk with Rachel in the Kitchen, after that go in upstairs bedroom, change for work and finally living room and go to work from there

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
Oh i skipped one day .... then there was old botton for going to work ... soo yeah you can still goo to work just not with map marker ;)

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Funny. Each next version of the game weighs less, than the previous one. Such steps to the final version, we will distinguish individual pixels in the image. Not the best variant

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
The update has been tested on few computers with old saves, and it is working perfectly. Can you please send me your save so I can inspect the problem?
Sure. i had a look again and thze only Hint i get is Desiree, that i have to progress with Ella, but Ella's Hint shows that nothing is available.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Luke's Way v0.9 is released for $5+ patrons.
Changelog:

- Finished Lorenzo's event
- 1 new event with Desiree
- 1 new event with Michelle and Rachel
- 1 new small event with Rachel (chance to open her path if you aren't)
- 2 new small events with Michelle
- 1 new event with Jeanette
- 1 recurring event with Jeanette
- 1 new character: Raquel
- Phone app with call and hint system

Thank you all for your support!

Evil User
How do I get event with Rachel. We only talk about having breakfast and at work we talk that I am finished let's go home and all.

Gustavo46213

Feb 23, 2019
I do not know but somehow the mc looks totally gay (nothing against gay does not get me wrong) but another face would be better

and now that I have the game through I have to say it is no it can be very interesting what a company I like that I just hope that it goes on and omg the body of joe carry so delicious I can not wait that next update comes and the content is in order for the first release so I'm looking forward to what's coming and hope it will be just as good

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes