EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Sure. i had a look again and thze only Hint i get is Desiree, that i have to progress with Ella, but Ella's Hint shows that nothing is available.
I've just checked your save and the it seems that the only hint I forgot to implement is when you finish all available events with Ella, to tell you what to do with Desiree, I'll fix that in the next update.
Now you need to go to work and work/chat with Rachel, Melissa will come into your office and...

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
I've just checked your save and the it seems that the only hint I forgot to implement is when you finish all available events with Ella, to tell you what to do with Desiree, I'll fix that in the next update.
Now you need to go to work and work/chat with Rachel, Melissa will come into your office and...
Thanks, I'll try that :)

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Sure. i had a look again and thze only Hint i get is Desiree, that i have to progress with Ella, but Ella's Hint shows that nothing is available.
The hint system is ok, I've found the bug in your save file (probably you've been playing around with the variables in the console menu) It says that you've already had sex with Ella but you didn't met Lorenzo and that is not possible because Gianni picks you up right after you had sex with Ella.

Reactions: Lucius Drake

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
I met Lorenzo after the threesome. And i've never used the console. I don't even know if its enabled :D

i found something else :)

strange.png

Its Desiree's hint after the meeting.

dopey80

May 29, 2017
Can't leave the house after conversation with Michelle the morning after she sleeps over. Only option I'm given in the living room is to watch TV.

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
Holy shit! That was my first reaction when I finished this game. This game was on radar for a long time but I never managed to try it. I usually dislike harem as it involves cheating and stuff which is why I was clearly surprised while playing when I learnt that there isn't any cheating in this title. This game checks a lot of boxes that I personally wish for in every game which is slow build up like teasing(which is well done in the early parts of the game), girls should be distinct and unique when it comes to their looks and personalities, treating the said girls with respect rather than just sex-toys, decent amount of content, an actual overarching story-line(it's not the best but still better than most game of this genre) and not a total douche protagonist. And props to the dev for not making this game a grind-fest at all. I was kinda worried when at one point it turned into a life-sim from a VN. Overall this is a wonderful title that I really enjoyed playing.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
When Ella revealed she's a whore thats had sex with who knows how many "clients" but then gets angry her husband asked for a 3some. lol And then after finding out she's a prostitute, of course the mc is like sure I'll have sex with you too.o_O I have a feeling there isn't an option to say nope and run so I'll stop playing to save my innocence. :sick:
Do I need to have a penis myself to find the appeal some men have for women like this? One day I'll figure out the minds of men.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Luke's Way v0.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Good update, it's great to get new girls too, haha, but definitely looking forward to story really going forward as well as things progress even more with MC and Michelle, she is my top girl after all, and it looks like she was tweaked a little, her lips look more natural now, not that I had any problems with the bigger ones, I love full lips, but yeah, she sure is gorgeous! :love:

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
When Ella revealed she's a whore thats had sex with who knows how many "clients" but then gets angry her husband asked for a 3some. lol And then after finding out she's a prostitute, of course the mc is like sure I'll have sex with you too.o_O I have a feeling there isn't an option to say nope and run so I'll stop playing to save my innocence. :sick:
Do I need to have a penis myself to find the appeal some men have for women like this? One day I'll figure out the minds of men.
This will never happen, just like men will never figure out women and thank who ever you pray to that it stays that way or life would get boring really fast. ;)

btw I have no interest in characters like Ella, but maybe that's just me. :unsure:

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This will never happen, just like men will never figure out women and thank who ever you pray to that it stays that way or life would get boring really fast. ;)

btw I have no interest in characters like Ella, but maybe that's just me. :unsure:
Yeah it's best we don't try to understand the opposite sex because that's like an impossible feat, plus like you said, it keeps things interesting :p

Michelle is my top girl, I do fancy Beth too, but so long as I have Michelle, I'm good, such a lovely woman :p

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well last update I played there was a repeatable event with Michelle. Its not there now. Moreover how to proceed with Rachel. When we talk we just talk about she is worried about mc health and in the morning she is in the kitchen preparing breakfast. So how will I get events with her I am not sure. And why has it become to contact Michelle to fuck her brains out and stay at her place overnight like it was before. Mc cannot contact her to go to her place. Everytime Melissa says Michelle wants to see you mc just meets her in the office lounge and they say goodbye to each other. Is she just calling to say him goodbye that means.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Well last update I played there was a repeatable event with Michelle. Its not there now. Moreover how to proceed with Rachel. When we talk we just talk about she is worried about mc health and in the morning she is in the kitchen preparing breakfast. So how will I get events with her I am not sure. And why has it become to contact Michelle to fuck her brains out and stay at her place overnight like it was before. Mc cannot contact her to go to her place. Everytime Melissa says Michelle wants to see you mc just meets her in the office lounge and they say goodbye to each other. Is she just calling to say him goodbye that means.
I had to suspend Michelle's repeatable event for v0.9 because with phone app and without map those 2 events were corrupting the saves, but with map coming in v0.10, Michelle's repeatable events will come back.
Rachel is part of Chapter 2 storyline and her story will progress after v0.11-v0.12. Iris, Krysten and Raquel are also planned for Chapter 2 (v0.11+)
Melissa will most likely get her own event in the next update.

Reactions: Almighty

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Yeah it's best we don't try to understand the opposite sex because that's like an impossible feat, plus like you said, it keeps things interesting :p

Michelle is my top girl, I do fancy Beth too, but so long as I have Michelle, I'm good, such a lovely woman :p
I can't wait until we get an option to put a baby in her belly. Or at least have the talk about kids. Since she's not hiding their relationship anymore, it should be fine.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes