Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Actually I thought the last update was an improvement - I think it flowed better with less grind between the new action.

As long as the dev avoids that dreadful phrase "Next weekend" ;)

Dirk23

Jul 31, 2017
This is the first time somebody have this issue but you can try deleting the saves that are in "X:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Lukesway"
Screenshot (3).png
This is what i get whenever i try and start up any other game, idk if u can help me here.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
View attachment 283875
This is what i get whenever i try and start up any other game, idk if u can help me here.
Somehow you have game_screens.rpy and game_screens (2).rpy. The problem you have is because there is a variable needed for the game that is defined twice, in this case game_screens.rpy and game_screens (2).rpy.

game_screens (2).rpy is not part of the Luke's Way structure so you might want to delete that file if you want to play the game.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Dirk23

Jul 31, 2017
Somehow you have game_screens.rpy and game_screens (2).rpy. The problem you have is because there is a variable needed for the game that is defined twice, in this case game_screens.rpy and game_screens (2).rpy.

game_screens (2).rpy is not part of the Luke's Way structure so you might want to delete that file if you want to play the game.
and how would i delete that file

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
i'm not getting the 4th floor option after I go to work. Started from a save from last update. Am I missing something?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
and how would i delete that file
go to the game folder in luke's way this would be where ever you download and unzip the game to and just find the game_screens.rpy file if there is one that says game_screens (2).rpy delete it and you should be fixed the (2) would normaly main its a copy of the file that was made ether when you copyed the files in to your game folder or by a simple miss click also its a good way to stop other from using the game if you share your pc but thats not realy importent lol

airze

Feb 8, 2018
is any one else having problems with the incest patch cause it still says neighbor and ex for me?
i would say you ether put it in the wrong folder or it is broke try making sure you put it in the folder named game in what ever folder your main files are in

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
glad to see it changed back from free roam to vn again but i havent played through the free roam updates and it seems in order to get to this update you gotta play that first and i really dont want too lol. what i'm saying is does someone have a save file from the end of the last update?

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Really glad the game went back to being a VN.

Would be nice to see a free roam part somehow converted to VN too, so new players and those replaying can have a consistent experience. Just a thought.

Was nice to see the Rachel path progressing too.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes