Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i was really getting used to free roam style. does that mean now the free roam is gone the game also ends when there is nothing else to do ? this was the part i did not like about the vn. at least with the freeroam you can still do stuff even though there is no more events.

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Yay at no more freeroam. Just get a replay gallery or some way to jump to earlier parts of the story for people who want to see the same thing again. Things like running around and navigating tons of times for mediocre are some of the worst erection and interest killers in VNs

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
i am stuck and can find away to get after the threesome between carrie and michelle when i go onto the hints there is nothing for michelle or kim and to progress in rachels in need to finish kim but cant.

for michelle and kim this is what i get

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
When the Game was Free Roam....Uproars of VN began to rise and now once its VN...Free Roams is whats required...I really feel sorry for the Devs.. the Kind of torture you guys have to go through...RespecT!!

Reactions: Canto Forte

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Just downloaded this game on a lark. Kind of an interesting twist. With the inc patch applied, it feels a little weirdly fast how you progress with Rachel/Mom, but otherwise the game is oddly appealing to me.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
i am stuck and can find away to get after the threesome between carrie and michelle when i go onto the hints there is nothing for michelle or kim and to progress in rachels in need to finish kim but cant.

for michelle and kim this is what i get
Send me your save so I can take a look

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi

can someone give me hand on how to progress I seem to be stuck on the 0.9 content and nothing I do seems take me any furthrt

According to the hints I seem to need to do something with Michelle at her office, but for the life of me I have no idea what.
Carrie - Go to Michelle's office
Michelle - Go to Michelle's office
Rachel - I need to finish Carrie's path
Kim - Progress further with Michelle

And as a result I keep going back and work, so far I've got her to come the office to give me a kiss, but no more beyond that, so right now I just seem to be repeating the same actions again and again with no end in sight.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. And yes I did start a new game.

magus448

May 22, 2018
There is a chance to get called into her office while working or talking with Rachel. Though it took a while. Try rolling back to just before you choose what to do at your office until it triggers.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Hi

can someone give me hand on how to progress I seem to be stuck on the 0.9 content and nothing I do seems take me any furthrt

According to the hints I seem to need to do something with Michelle at her office, but for the life of me I have no idea what.
Carrie - Go to Michelle's office
Michelle - Go to Michelle's office
Rachel - I need to finish Carrie's path
Kim - Progress further with Michelle

And as a result I keep going back and work, so far I've got her to come the office to give me a kiss, but no more beyond that, so right now I just seem to be repeating the same actions again and again with no end in sight.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. And yes I did start a new game.
Have you tried to go to the 4th floor (at work) and click on Michelle's office button?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Have you tried to go to the 4th floor (at work) and click on Michelle's office button?
My god, I must be blind, because I was so concentrating on what's in front me, it never occurred to me to look at bottom left of the screen, I'm just used to the buttons being blue in this game.

THANK YOU!!

tenor.gif

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Good on ya Dev! VN style is far more enjoyable than free roam. :D(y)

Edit - Ugh.. Just got to the free roam on day 7 and lost interest in playing. Free roam looks nice, but it's tedious af and kills the flow. Wasn't it supposed to be removed..? Hope all the free roam stuff will be removed in the future.

Sorry for shitting on your work. I wrote this because I'm greedy and want to enjoy this as much as possible. :p

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Wow, Rachel is my new favorite mom. Not a typical horny sluty, really sweet and w blonde hair. Give us more Rachel dev!

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Are you making Married after 40 too? Or is this game in the same universe?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Luke's Way is my own project where I do everything myself (excepts for proofreading, credits to @Valmora for that), and Married After 40 is Team project where I do the renders only. That's why you'll encounter characters from both games in both our games...

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes