EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Hey all. Luke's Way v0.12 is already out (2 days ago). Here is the changelog that will answer all the questions asked:
- Continuation of Rachel's relationship path
- Introducing Samantha with 3 possible paths.
- Introducing pregnancy paths.
- Introducing Late Night Studio events.
- 130+ new renders.
- Free-Roam is completely removed from the game
- Old saves doesn't work.

There was no beta testers because I didn't wanted to risk a leak of bugged release.

EDIT: I'm not waiting for the poll results so I can start "cooking" :) the v0.13 was started when I've sent the v0.12 for proofreading. I have about 25-30 renders done already ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So ... this brand new game ... no freedom.

In some earlier versions I got lost in the free roam part ... I felt trapped in the boss relationship that I enjoyed and ... all that house sitting, waiting for events to trigger.

Is it a good approach to wait for the game to hit MC with the events ... or is there some alternate motive players have to have in mind before mounting this roller coaster?

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
So ... this brand new game ... no freedom.

In some earlier versions I got lost in the free roam part ... I felt trapped in the boss relationship that I enjoyed and ... all that house sitting, waiting for events to trigger.

Is it a good approach to wait for the game to hit MC with the events ... or is there some alternate motive players have to have in mind before mounting this roller coaster?
Chapter 1 (up to v0.10) was introduction to all the main unavoidable characters, and the sex scenes with those was unavoidable as well. Starting from Chapter 2 (v0.11) all the girls will be optional for example:

Kim is staying at Michelle's house so if you don't like her, you can avoid the sex scenes with her.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh ,,, you luke alter ego you...

Evil User: Luke being a decent “angelic” MC is what separates this game from other games. When he needs to be angry, he will be angry.

Reactions: Alteni

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
- Introducing pregnancy paths. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

- Old saves doesn't work. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
please dont say that..do NOT want to go through the sandbox shit AGAIN!! so sad :(
fuck..he's right..old saves do not work :(
oh..total derp..OP says old saves dont work..so i'm whining just to whine...

Reactions: Canto Forte

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
please dont say that..do NOT want to go through the sandbox shit AGAIN!! so sad :(
My understanding is that free roam was completely removed, even from earlier versions, so it should be 100% normal style VN :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ThunderRob
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes