Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for the heads up, haven't played that far yet, but now that I know what I'd be in for with that lady, I know to avoid it, if someone's gonna be dominating, that's me :p
Have faith in this Evil User to pull through all backfires...

Starting from Chapter 2 (v0.11) all the girls will be optional for example:

Kim is staying at Michelle's house so if you don't like her, you can avoid the sex scenes with her.

Chapter 1 (up to v0.10) was introduction to all the main unavoidable characters, and the sex scenes with those was unavoidable as well. Starting from Chapter 2 (v0.11) all the girls will be optional for example:

Kim is staying at Michelle's house so if you don't like her, you can avoid the sex scenes with her.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Evil Q&A: I don't want to spoil the events of then next update but if you are finished with v0.12, you will know that Iris is getting events in v0.13. All the girls from chapter 1 (L.P. girls) will get their events in the next updates. Replaying the whole game was needed this time because I had to remove bunch of content needed for free-roam engine and that caused corrupted saves. Regarding the saves, I can say that from now on it's just a smooth sail.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
People don't fking read. Fuuuuuck. No you can not load up saves for this version. YOU MUST START OVER.
Did the game remove the part with the free roam completely ? Otherwise I don't see why he made the players restart... Last update he had gone back to VN over free roam, and didn't require a restart...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did the game remove the part with the free roam completely ? Otherwise I don't see why he made the players restart... Last update he had gone back to VN over free roam, and didn't require a restart...
Evil Q&A: Replaying the whole game is needed this time because I had to remove bunch of content needed for free-roam engine and that caused corrupted saves. Regarding the saves, I can say that from now on it's just a smooth sail.

Evil Q&A: I don't want to spoil the events of then next update but if you are finished with v0.12, you will know that Iris is getting events in v0.13. All the girls from chapter 1 (L.P. girls) will get their events in the next updates. Replaying the whole game was needed this time because I had to remove bunch of content needed for free-roam engine and that caused corrupted saves. Regarding the saves, I can say that from now on it's just a smooth sail.

Reactions: Rythan25

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
People don't fking read. Fuuuuuck. No you can not load up saves for this version. YOU MUST START OVER.
Buddy relax you know how it works

Yeah free roam is completly gone, you can start all over again and enjoy.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Dammit i like the freeroam.. now it is just boring VN. at first it was VN then it became freeroam and now it is VN again do get another freeroam in the future ??

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
For once I didn't mind replaying the whole game again.
Many scenes that were great to see again and the game is finally back to its strengths.

Good work.

Reactions: Rythan25

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Really liked the render quality and models, quality-wise, but the females in this game didn't really appeal to me. There wasn't a single girl where I went "yeah nice, I gotta get with her". But then again, lots of people seem to have positive opinions on them, so keep up the good work. :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I didn't think it was possible but one of my fave games just got better.

I know Michelle gives the okay to sleep around but i'd still rather keep it to a select few.

Michelle goes without saying, she's number 1 hunni, Carrie next then Melissa.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Well, it's good that the sandbox clicking is gone cause that suck, even if the price is to start all over again.
That clicking everywhere to find little to nothing new was ruining the game IMO. Glad the dev rectified that.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes