Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
OK, Why then mom is rachel but not just mom?
Because thats her name? Why Michelle isn't just "babe". This nicknaming is not relevant. Mom's name is Rachel but during conversation, between them, Luke calls her mom and infront of those who he doesn't have to keep it secret he tells that she is his mom. When they talk its all about their relationship as mom and son and its frequently mentioned as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Getting rid of the free roam on this game is the best thing that could happen to this
I dont agree i think it is major step back. this game used to be VN from the start and then it turned into freeraom i fully got used to the system and now it is back to square one and it feel less then it was when it was still VN. allot of options where removed and now there is no choice at all. it is not even a choiced base game anymore only kinetic novel witch is less then a VN.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I dont agree i think it is major step back. this game used to be VN from the start and then it turned into freeraom i fully got used to the system and now it is back to square one and it feel less then it was when it was still VN. allot of options where removed and now there is no choice at all. it is not even a choiced base game anymore only kinetic novel witch is less then a VN.
i think you're the only one who prefers the free roam over the vn style,hey i wanted more content with the mom and at least some with the sis but we dont always get what we want ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I understand where you're coming from the free roam in this game wasn't actually that bad compared to others, but I think the reason why the dev took it out was that people just couldn't get a grasp of it and just wanted something a lot more simplistic. Better for it to happen now than later on in the game

Reactions: Canto Forte

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I understand where you're coming from the free roam in this game wasn't actually that bad compared to others, but I think the reason why the dev took it out was that people just couldn't get a grasp of it and just wanted something a lot more simplistic. Better for it to happen now than later on in the game
Free roam done right isnt the end of the world but when you throw random dice rolls to get certain scenes it becomes very frustrating and not an enjoyable experience for most.

Dev made a good call going back to a VN. Just sit back and enjoy playing as the most lucky ever. A gorgeous wealthy woman who is cool with you banging other chicks. Yes please :LOL:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's a tough one for me in that I liked repeating some events in freeroam but I like that I can pick who I fuck in this one.

As one of those boring romance lovers i'm trying to stay as faithful to Michelle as possible but as Melissa is into Michelle too I don't mind having a bit of that myself plus Carrie is awesome so I have to go there.

I'd love an ending where I can prove Michelle wrong about being young and settling down, propose and have a great wedding. I'd even go as far as staying faithful if she asked.

OK, Why then mom is rachel but not just mom?
Mainly because he's keeping it a secret so calling her mom in public is out, it's kept for interactions between them.

I would guess from what i've read anyway, I don't have incest on in mine nor sleep with many people.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Not sure if someone else has mentioned it, but the scene with Michelle and Kim on massage table is a little disjointed. Both options act as if it's the one that you picked first. Otherwise, I thoroughly enjoyed the game. I agree with the dev that the free-roam bit wasn't really adding anything and it didn't hurt anything to remove it. Going through the story again from the beginning wasn't very tedious thanks to the "cheats", and I really appreciate the effort that went into it.

Keep up the great work!

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Free roam done right isnt the end of the world but when you throw random dice rolls to get certain scenes it becomes very frustrating and not an enjoyable experience for most.

Dev made a good call going back to a VN. Just sit back and enjoy playing as the most lucky ever. A gorgeous wealthy woman who is cool with you banging other chicks. Yes please :LOL:
i think its amazing that he dumped free roam and went back to VN! i heard this in another thread and actually came back to this thread and took it off ignore just to see. i generally dislike sandbox and because of that just don't play them, or comment on them. nope. other people like em and that's fine, just not for me. BUT when they start out as a game i like (badass intro VN or first chapters) and THEN change to a "free roam"... :cry::cry::cry: fuck that man... i don't even argue it anymore since usually its a "patrons wanted it" kinda thing. i just toss the game and thread now.

see this... was a very very pleasant first. looking forward to playing again and seeing how it is.

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
This new version & changes are great especially since its a VN now makes it way easier to follow. I love the new content! & the easter egg on game of thrones last season sucking was funny

Reactions: Alteni

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Just finished v0.12 and the changes are very welcome ! The flow is amazing though I should let the dev know that due to fast-forward the part that used to be free roam, some things do happen out of order... In my case I just noticed one... The game completely skips over the conversation with Michelle when you tell her what a bitch Beth was to Iris.

Reactions: Alteni and Mormont
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes