Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'm fucking stupid. I've been skipping this one because, based on the banner image with all the ladies in front of the railing, I thought this game was one I played long ago about a guy going into his aunt's ship with some FBI shit happening, I totally got the two games mixed up.

I second Avaron1974 's feeling of not caring that much about all the other ladies and wanting a proper ending with the main LI and our DD (Dykeish Daughter). Michelle is just to great.

Very very nice VN overall, I'm glad I wasn't here when it was a sandbox.

Reactions: Alteni and Valeck

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I second Avaron1974 's feeling of not caring that much about all the other ladies and wanting a proper ending with the main LI and our DD (Dykeish Daughter). Michelle is just to great.
The first few times I played this I was all "let's have sex with ALL the women" but then I played it through and it hit me, we have this amazing woman that truly loves the MC and is willing to let him do his own thing to keep him happy as long as he's honest with her.

Regardless of her words it must hurt her a bit when he sleeps around, apart from when she's included obviously.

I played this one through and had more chances to avoid who I didn't want to sleep with so tried to stay as faithful to Michelle as I could. The only outlier is Carrie, I can't turn her down I think she's awesome.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Regardless of her words it must hurt her a bit when he sleeps around, apart from when she's included obviously.
She seems to have this tough façade of "I don't care what you do", but I think she's absolutely terrified of not being "good enough" because of her age.
I don't think she has fallen in love that much, or at all, and she's trying, like a teen during her first love, to do anything to keep her man's attention.

I just wish for an ending where Luke tells her that he doesn't need anyone else, that she doesn't need to be scared and to show her that he's willing to settle down for her.

Reactions: Alteni

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She seems to have this tough façade of "I don't care what you do", but I think she's absolutely terrified of not being "good enough" because of her age.
I don't think she has fallen in love that much, or at all, and she's trying, like a teen during her first love, to do anything to keep her man's attention.

I just wish for an ending where Luke tells her that he doesn't need anyone else, that she doesn't need to be scared and to show her that he's willing to settle down for her.
That's it. I really do hope the dev gives that ending, nothing would make me happier than an end with them settling down together.

The only time I found myself getting a bit annoyed is when Michelle mentioned living with her and he's like "no, I want to live with my family" ... i'm thinking they are adults hun, they will be fine with you visiting them, move in with the woman that loves you.

• Love
Reactions: Mytez

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
That's it. I really do hope the dev gives that ending, nothing would make me happier than an end with them settling down together.

The only time I found myself getting a bit annoyed is when Michelle mentioned living with her and he's like "no, I want to live with my family" ... i'm thinking they are adults hun, they will be fine with you visiting them, move in with the woman that loves you.
That ending I can see as a possibility with the pregnency route but i think she still wants all her girls well taken care of, if the MC is only with her then she will have to find another guy to replace him so her girls are taken care of too. With how it is currently she knows and trusts the MC will take care of them all and trusts the girls to not steal her man.

Reactions: Rythan25

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Just found a small issue that's been left over from the sandbox version at the beginning of the game it comes up with an option to enable or disable hints it also pops up when you drop Melissa off at her place, not sure if it's already been brought up?

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Just found a small issue that's been left over from the sandbox version at the beginning of the game it comes up with an option to enable or disable hints it also pops up when you drop Melissa off at her place, not sure if it's already been brought up?
It is not an issue, I thought if somebody wants to play without hints and there is that option to turn hints off. I thought of adding a button on top left or right corner for turning on/off the hints but I find that annoying and also I have to remember to hide it when sex scene starts and after sex scene ends to appear again which is something I can really forget giving that I work all alone.

Reactions: Alteni and Mormont

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Since the freeroam is completely gone when will the choice based option make a return ?? The only choice the player got is who he will fuck,right now this game is holding my hand from all the parts and it does not feel like it is progressing like you would see in normal VN ?? at least some developer create interesting minigames and some story choices and other parts to make it feel like your choice actually matter good example is Being a Rockstar.

As i mentioned previously i am disspapointed the freeroam is gone it actually gave me things to do. But the way it is right it doesn't.

Btw i think you still could have saved this, by keeping certain part a sandbox and just added back the vn for normal play. witch would have made it more interesting in the long run.

Last edited:

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Guys, I'll appreciate if you stop asking questions with "when" regarding a certain character gets update and check my Patreon public polls or check my discord. Every bit of information I've shared regarding of future updates is there, no need to ask the same questions here over and over.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking any of you to stop checking F95 anymore.

For example, someone few posts above this post asked about if there is any progress with Rachel or Krysten. If you check the changelog in the OP, you'll find your answer for Rachel, if you check my latest poll on Patreon you'll find your answer about Krysten.

And I want to thank you all for your positive feedback, it means a lot.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i have a question about the confronting michael scene with ella, if u confront him will he be gone for good or do i need to choose the hotel room one for him to be gone for good?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
hi guys. im seeing incest tag. this game has sex scenes with mom, sis?? thx
Why the hell would you want sex with sis ?Have you seen her face ?

I mean I know tons of people give this Dev crap for his women, but I think they are attractive... Michelle is supposed to look a little off due to being old and using the youth cream, same with mom....

All the others are decent to hot... Beth, Melissa, Kim, Desiree, Ella, Morena....

And then to toss a bone to body positivity or in this case "face" positivity crowd... you have the FUGLIES like Carrie and the Sister....

Carrie takes that cake for that... back when I first played the game the only reason I first banged her is that I thought the game was gonna tease you for 10 updates like most games do... So I needed Luke to get his dick wet even if it was with that ... creature... Now when I replayed... I just feel bad for her... it doesnt feel in Luke's character to deny this slut some dicking while fucking everyone else... All that slamming aside, I hope dev doesnt change Carrie ever, every game needs an ugly duckling, or some girl to be the bottom of the barrel, and in this game its Carrie's duty to be "it".

EvilUser love your game man, dont change a thing !! Tons of games that are cute and romance are going the lameass japanese way of "one route per girl" which I think is horseshit... if your game is good it doesnt matter if I fuck all the girls in a linear path... I will fire up your game once again when I have forgotten the plot, or want to re-read it...

I mean I have read The Hobbit and TLOtR at least 10 times each... same with the Harry Potter books... games are the same, they dont need "one girl per route" to add replay-ability...

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes