qyx455

Dec 3, 2018
Congrats! :) I LOVE the new format/formula! Well thought out, well written, and excellent for raising anticipation! :) Dev has done an outstanding job of re-imagining this story! :) <ok, ok, enough of the gushing... I do have one complaint... Carrie is one FUGLY piece of work! I mean SERIOUSLY! That face has GOT to go! All the other women are cute/pretty/stunning... then there's FUGLY... I have to ask myself, why insult the story with a face like that?? Balance??>

Reactions: Horst_Kevin

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Evil Q&A: I don't want to spoil the events of then next update but if you are finished with v0.12, you will know that Iris is getting events in v0.13. All the girls from chapter 1 (L.P. girls) will get their events in the next updates. Replaying the whole game was needed this time because I had to remove bunch of content needed for free-roam engine and that caused corrupted saves. Regarding the saves, I can say that from now on it's just a smooth sail.
Well dammit.

Don't know if i have the energy.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I wanna work at this company like right now! (y)
You can be certain that at least half of the male population and a part of the female population of this forum would want to work there. So get in line and wait for your turn. :ROFLMAO:

JustNotFatal there is a pregnancy path in this game. I mean she is not pregnant yet but it clearly states that this path has opened.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Sorry, not sorry, but most people hated the boring repetitive and buggy freeroam.
Yes but in freeroam you could repeat a scene now it just one go and finish game over .. and nothing else.. At least freeroam had more options now their is hardly any choice at all it just one wayfire ending..

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Getting rid of the free roam on this game is the best thing that could happen to this
I've been meaning to ask this though. Why is free Roam removed from the game? It used to be helpful to look at repeated scenes.
Because it was far too buggy to keep around even the dev realized this and not everyone wants to click around the screen all the time, going back to a normal VN has been a lot smoother than sticking with free roam. And who knows maybe the dev will implement something in the future to replay scenes or you can always have a save handy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Congrats! :) I LOVE the new format/formula! Well thought out, well written, and excellent for raising anticipation! :) Dev has done an outstanding job of re-imagining this story! :) <ok, ok, enough of the gushing... I do have one complaint... Carrie is one FUGLY piece of work! I mean SERIOUSLY! That face has GOT to go! All the other women are cute/pretty/stunning... then there's FUGLY... I have to ask myself, why insult the story with a face like that?? Balance??>
Do not, I repeat DO NOT, listen to this guy. Carrie is awesome.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What did you just say? You want to meet Michelles strap on? I bet we can arrange that. :whistle:
Strap-on Michelle is still so much better than no Michelle! *Gonna totally steal her away while they just wait for their turn so its okay to let them divide the time they NOT gonna have with her afterwards*
Bring it on! Mwhahahahahah! ...please don't tell you gonna quote that ridiculous Pub of Vi-.. Thats soo Eeeevil! Pub of Villainy anyone? ..you sadden me you know?..

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Strap-on Michelle is still so much better than no Michelle! *Gonna totally steal her away while they just wait for their turn so its okay to let them divide the time they NOT gonna have with her afterwards*
Bring it on! Mwhahahahahah! ...please don't tell you gonna quote that ridiculous Pub of Vi-.. Thats soo Eeeevil! Pub of Villainy anyone? ..you sadden me you know?..
Yeah try to steal Michelle...i know a little redhead that will hunt you down if you try and i'm gonna enjoy the show with a bit of popcorn because this is gonna be good. :p

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes