nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Greetings EvilUser et al,

Thank you for the wonderful journey you are taking us on and taking us along with you, it has been a pleasure playing your game.

Before I go on gushing about the models / actors in your game there are a couple of things I would like clarification on, and point out a possible omission from the story.

1: After we have had interactions with Rachel, we forgot to tell Michelle. I am loving Michelle, and I do at times feel bad for being with all the other ladies, but I also understand my responsibility to the other ladies at the company since the MC is the only 'Stud' in the stables for them. ( that's how I rationalize it to myself at least ) though I do think we need to make sure we let Michelle know as soon as possible what has happened as I would never want to cheat on her or betray her trust.

2: I personally think if we chose the path of Cumming inside Michelle, we the players should have the opportunity to express our joy in being chosen by her for the possibility to fulfill her dream of having a family, and expressing our gratitude for the honor of her choosing MC for this role in her life. I love this woman, and want her to know its really is an honor to have been chosen.

3: In the scene with Ella (see attachment below) the way it is currently worded, I thought choosing to confront Michael was the way to continue being friends and continue content with him, probably with him being a little cuckold bitch to be dominated, and maybe even sissified. I am sure the company could make use of a trap for some of its clients with certain persuasions. I think you can correct the confusion by removing 1 word. (up) That 1 word changes the whole intent of the statement, by removing the word up, it will become clear that this ENDS all content with Michael. Please consider this change in your next update just to make this choice more understandable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4: Rachel / all the mature ladies, I like that Rachel got some special creams for her face and skin to make her look more youthful, but I love when a mature lady gives you a really big smile and she gets those distinct little crows feet on the outer eyes, nothing too heavy, and the little creases between her nostril and edge of her mouth on her cheeks (see below) and the little crinkles in her forehead when they are excited, its just something that shows the beauty of a mature and worldly woman. I am not requesting re-renders, just sharing my opinion on this.

Now that's out of the way, again I can't compliment your story and models enough, so I repeat, I love them, and if you could not tell from my previous comments, I love me some milfs and the addition of Samantha was a fabulous surprise for me and I love the little details of the stretch makes on her breast and her wonderful fuller figure and her heavier mature breast.

Thank you for making us gods at cunnilingus, more men should learn the arts of giving oral pleasure, its not rocket science guys.

Thank you for not making the MC hung like a horse. If you ask most women, most don't like having their cervix beat like a drum and the vaginal pleasure zone is only about 4-7 inches Max, and the G-spot is only about 1-2 inches in and towards the front, and yes you can feel the texture change in the surface, but don't jump right into it, warm them up first, and never go in dry.

Thank you for having the built in 'hint system' I know it takes the mystery out of the game for some people, but I like that you give us the choice of turning it on, and I appreciate having hints in games.

The only real complaint is I would not object to having some ladies from the itty bitty titty comity ( whether they be A or B cups ) it seems most of your models are C to D+ cups, its not always about size, but how the are shaped, and even if they aren't perfect shaped, ladies, know we love them all, we are all born to love breast, we love breast before we even love our mothers as they are the nourishment givers. That's why I think its easier for women to be Bi than men, boobies are life without them we would have all wasted away.

Oh, and sorry for being long winded, but I would not object to some tan lines, Rachel is a bit pale and would be an ideal candidate for some beach or tan salon time, and some tan lines. ;)

OK to wrap up, love your cast and love the story, just don't forget to let us inform Michelle about our adventures with Rachel.

Have a great day,
-=Nicestgamer=-

Last edited:

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Greetings EvilUser et al,

Thank you for the wonderful journey you are taking us on and taking us along with you, it has been a pleasure playing your game.

Before I go on gushing about the models / actors in your game there are a couple of things I would like clarification on, and point out a possible omission from the story.

1: After we have had interactions with Rachel, we forgot to tell Michelle. I am loving Michelle, and I do at times feel bad for being with all the other ladies, but I also understand my responsibility to the other ladies at the company since the MC is the only 'Stud' in the stables for them. ( that's how I rationalize it to myself at least ) though I do think we need to make sure we let Michelle know as soon as possible what has happened as I would never want to cheat on her or betray her trust.

2: I personally think if we chose the path of Cumming inside Michelle, we the players should have the opportunity to express our joy in being chosen by her for the possibility to fulfill her dream of having a family, and expressing our gratitude for the honor of her choosing MC for this role in her life. I love this woman, and want her to know its really is an honor to have been chosen.

3: In the scene with Ella (see attachment below) the way it is currently worded, I thought choosing to confront Michael was the way to continue being friends and continue content with him, probably with him being a little cuckold bitch to be dominated, and maybe even sissified. I am sure the company could make use of a trap for some of its clients with certain persuasions. I think you can correct the confusion by removing 1 word. (up) That 1 word changes the whole intent of the statement, by removing the word up, it will become clear that this ENDS all content with Michael. Please consider this change in your next update just to make this choice more understandable.

4: Rachel / all the mature ladies, I like that Rachel got some special creams for her face and skin to make her look more youthful, but I love when a mature lady gives you a really big smile and she gets those distinct little crows feet on the outer eyes, nothing too heavy, and the little creases between her nostril and edge of her mouth on her cheeks (see below) and the little crinkles in her forehead when they are excited, its just something that shows the beauty of a mature and worldly woman. I am not requesting re-renders, just sharing my opinion on this.

Now that's out of the way, again I can't compliment your story and models enough, so I repeat, I love them, and if you could not tell from my previous comments, I love me some milfs and the addition of Samantha was a fabulous surprise for me and I love the little details of the stretch makes on her breast and her wonderful fuller figure and her heavier mature breast.

Thank you for making us gods at cunnilingus, more men should learn the arts of giving oral pleasure, its not rocket science guys.

Thank you for not making the MC hung like a horse. If you ask most women, most don't like having their cervix beat like a drum and the vaginal pleasure zone is only about 4-7 inches Max, and the G-spot is only about 1-2 inches in and towards the front, and yes you can feel the texture change in the surface, but don't jump right into it, warm them up first, and never go in dry.

Thank you for having the built in 'hint system' I know it takes the mystery out of the game for some people, but I like that you give us the choice of turning it on, and I appreciate having hints in games.

The only real complaint is I would not object to having some ladies from the itty bitty titty comity ( whether they be A or B cups ) it seems most of your models are C to D+ cups, its not always about size, but how the are shaped, and even if they aren't perfect shaped, ladies, know we love them all, we are all born to love breast, we love breast before we even love our mothers as they are the nourishment givers. That's why I think its easier for women to be Bi than men, boobies are life without them we would have all wasted away.

Oh, and sorry for being long winded, but I would not object to some tan lines, Rachel is a bit pale and would be an ideal candidate for some beach or tan salon time, and some tan lines. ;)

OK to wrap up, love your cast and love the story, just don't forget to let us inform Michelle about our adventures with Rachel.

Have a great day,
-=Nicestgamer=-
Hey!
About 1 and 2 you will have to wait for the future updates or as I've said in my last post here have a patience brother. For 1, if you played the last update and saw the condition Michelle was you'd know that telling Michelle about Rachel was not really the time. Game is not going at slow pace but when I can, I want to slow things for a bit. Luke will tell Michelle about Rachel, and about 2 give him some time, having a kid is not really easy decision.
About 3 - I'm not a native english speaker so I'll fix that one-word now.

Thank you for your feedback

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey guys can i have a save mine from 0.10 doesn't work i missed 0.11 so does anyone have a save that is the start of 0.11 please

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
Soon needing to be able to add name or description to saves to keep track of what route/path the save is for

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
Premise is a bit out there for me, and I'm not sure about keeping so many character routes going at once, but wow Rachael! Her changing appearance was a fantastic touch, and her current model may be my favorite from any game.

Reactions: genthrow
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes