Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Thanks for the update, and would have liked to have seen some new busty mom content! ;) I can see a familial threesome coming in future updates, especially with the MC's sister's most recent comments!:p

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
EvilUser There is a small error in the code of the 0.16 (at line 1732 of the v0.16.rpy file) here is a fixed version I attached to the post.

Just put the file in game/ folder, and if you got an error on loading your save while using this fix just relaunch the game and load a least recent save. (that worked for me)

Reactions: SoiCowboy

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i just realized i've never played this without pursuing Michelle..i hafta try and see what happens :O
meh..ya still boink her anyways...lol
ya..makes no difference...you still end up with Michelle..you can choose not to knock her up though..but you are locked into being Michelle's guy...thats a pity..i'd have preferred Melissa...lol

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Always enjoy these updates certainly one of my favourite games So now we have a new girl Sandra and she is our receptionist can't wait to see more of her. And moving in with Michelle I wonder if she has that bun in the oven yet ;) and if I remember rightly Luke hasn't proposed yet I'm guessing that will happen as well

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Michelle is there every step of the way ... Luke's way mind you ... go figure ...;)!!!

Luke certainly knows the way ... the pimping is strong in this MC;)!!!!

Reactions: Mormont
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes