Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
this might be more of a question to the mod and not the game? but I checked all games added yesterday, then I woke up today I only looked after the last added game i saw yesterday, as no point in looking at what I checked before bed, right?
but scrolled down a bit anyway about another game forum I was looking in and saw Lukes Way and angels in la was suddenly where it was not yesterday...is this a cache thing with my browser? or are some games that are added not updated in the page right away? so a game is added and it might not be seen for a few hours, but it remain in the list where the date it was when added so when I refresh today I can see it in the "queue" where it should have been seen yesterday?

ignore me if it is all nonsense, but I feel this happened before as well, I check all added/updated games, then only check what is being added new after the last added/update by refreshing page and then suddenly a game or two appear where I checked before

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
That's a shitty Iris scene, as the most beautiful and hottest girl in this game, she doesn't deserve it, if only there is no forced relationship between Luke & Michelle I would have go for Iris as the main LI. It would have been better if that scene is only Luke & Iris and Michelle is not there or at least have the option to let Michelle join or not

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'd imagine we shall get some more alone time with Iris at some point now that douche boyfriend is out of the picture she will be more open to ideas, either way, I don't mind Michelle joining in but most of the girl usually do end up getting some alone time with Luke.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018

Hey all,
I'm very happy to see that my first goal is almost reached and I want to say thank you to all that supports and supported me since I started working on my first project called Luke's Way. The goal is for upgrading my rendering PC and when I set that goal I had i5 based PC with only 8GB of RAM memory and GeForce GTX 650-TI GPU. As most of you know, I already did my part of upgrading and right now I have Ryzen 7 2700 (8 cores), 32 GB of RAM and 5 different GPU's and all of them are way more better than my old GTX 650-TI. My new PC is producing 3 or 4 times more content comparing to my old PC.
But I wont let reaching my first goal to go without something from me as apreciation for your support and patience. I will upload little something here after the goal is reached and after I release Luke's Way v0.17 (should be next week).
Again, thank you all for your endless support and patience.
I think the guys trying to brag to those of use with shitty computers a little there:LOL:.just kidding

Last edited:

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
I am super excited about this update and in general this visual novel. Enough so that when it comes out im starting from scratch :D Cause i love this VN :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
go to the forum to the game request area and ask there..a mod gonna show up eventually and pee in your cornflakes you keep asking

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes