Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Sometimes i still miss the freeroam because when the vn ends its game over at least with freeroam you can continue to play the game even after the vn parts ends.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
only got webcam and a kitchen scene with rachel is that it for the update or am i missing something?
Changelog for what's in this update said:
v0.17
375 images in total
4 new animations
One avoidable sex scene.
Progress on Angels Media, Samantha and Rachel.
New webcam character Divina (If you are not on Rachel's route)
Progress on Michelle's pregnancy path.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i added these commands at in office with jeanette at your new place at angels media
rachel_relationship=False
bella_met=True
Awesome thanks

But I found that it's best in add them just after you finish the sex scene with Michelle and Iris. as you get new dialogue in the living room between you and Michelle.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i suggest to deactivate sub/dom system, and keep the girls each her own personality. because here luke felt pathetic when he tried to dominate his gf or samantha.
i think the kind of DOMINATE em all or being sub to all doesn't fit this type of vanilla game in ways.
samantha is so a godess :love::love::love:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Awesome update as always this one felt a bit longer than usual, very much enjoyed the scenes with Samantha especially when that involves having fun with her in her own bedroom having a married woman like that what's not to like :p I wonder if we are any closer to knocking up Michelle? on another note, for Iris Hopefully asshole ex doesn't find her

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
First time playing.

Premise is ok, but tbh the story telling is too unbelievable. I mean I know this is a fantasy game, but c'mon in what, 5 days he's already 2nd in command and partner with the boss who trusts him completely, like they'd been together for years/months, not just a few days?

The dev should've made that happen over a longer period of time, build the character relationships a bit better first.

• Haha
Reactions: Repuci

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
is there any gallery mod?
There might be. Hard to know what anyone has built for their own use.

But there isn't one listed in the OP, and since I assume you realise it would be faster to type only "Luke's Way" into the search box on the mods forum and select 'this forum' and 'titles only' than to type 8 times as much to ask, you can be pretty sure one hasn't been made public.

If you use mods a lot, hopefully you are a patreon to one or more of the modders and could always request one.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes