• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Alexandra might just have the best body out of all the girls. She's giving a Michelle a run for her money.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Good overall update although the ever-expanding list of girls is ongoing it would seem :p The Alexandra scene was hot that didn't take long for us to get her but after what she said about the way Dave treated her I'm hoping we can fire his ass at some point

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Maybe I need to go back and restart this game, is Krysten not his ex-gf and not his sis? Did I miss something (Or forget something)?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
To address the EleRobs in the chat:
This is now a proper novel and borderline kinetic ... so ... Walkthorugh? Really?
MC is our only window into the Nuts game world of Luke and the Way of his Merry Dames!
May he live long and hard into the most beautiful and moist of them bomshells eye candies!

Reactions: Repuci

Hilkem

Sep 1, 2019
Why the hell does it say version 0.6 after installing the .18?
Had the same happen to my until i removed the incest patch.

Maybe I need to go back and restart this game, is Krysten not his ex-gf and not his sis? Did I miss something (Or forget something)?
without the incest patch she's you ex, With incest patch shes Your sister.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Thanks for the update. I wonder how many more updates till Luke finds his WAY to his former birth canal? :unsure: Does his mommy really need a sex therapist to ease her WAY into a hot threesome with her son and his GF?:rolleyes:

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes