Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
After thinking it through, I owe you an apology. I treated you as I accused you of treating the dev. I will be deleting those comments as they are rude and bullish.
np I have a sarcastic sens of humor and i was kinda annoyed at some other problems in r.l. I also apologize if i had come across as being to harsh or rude I was only trying to ask the dev to add the option for the player to rename the m.c I meant no disrespect to either you or to the dev

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Im not looking forward to having to share the mom with Gia. She looks like a whore off a street corner. Also by saying no to sharing her with Gia it goes against the mom path and she tells you either way shes doing it. This is supposed to be the dominate path as well.. Id say its not the mom being dominated but the MC. Feels like some NTR shit. Also im losing track off all the different women and names. Why even add Gia? Hell I thought Carrie was butt ugly enough LOL. What next do i have to watch Gianni fuck Krysten? I feel like things have taken a turn. Just my opinion don't jump down my throat for voicing them.

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Luke's Way v0.18.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 26.11.2019
Thank you

Knarran

Jul 10, 2019
Im not looking forward to having to share the mom with Gia. She looks like a whore off a street corner. Also by saying no to sharing her with Gia it goes against the mom path and she tells you either way shes doing it. This is supposed to be the dominate path as well.. Id say its not the mom being dominated but the MC. Feels like some NTR shit. Also im losing track off all the different women and names. Why even add Gia? Hell I thought Carrie was butt ugly enough LOL. What next do i have to watch Gianni fuck Krysten? I feel like things have taken a turn. Just my opinion don't jump down my throat for voicing them.
I feel exactly the same way on this. It's forced on the player, which ticked me off, so I just "rage-deleted" all my saves and I'm kickin' Rachael to the curb on a new run. lol

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
I've read all the comments and I won't quote any of them because there are just too many and I'll just write this as comment.
Oh boy!

I can't let the players decide for Luke's name for very obvious reason.

Every girl that will be able to get pregnant will have her own how to say uhm "Pregnancy difficulty" maybe it's the correct term. Some girls can get pregnant after the first sex but as we know, Michelle had problems getting pregnant. When we will reach a certian impregnating score with her, she will tell us. Untill then and if you want to get her pregnant, keep cumming inside her.

Gia and Rachel. This is a touchy subject due to fear of NTR, not liking Gia, etc... Gia is one of the characters that have only one purpose, and we know what that is. She won't take Rachel from us nor you will be forced to have sex with her. If you choose to be okay with Rachel and Gia spending night together, Rachel will share some juicy details and it will be covered with some images that will back up Rachel's explanation.
Now, some of you will like Gia and some won't. I can't get in everyone's head so I can know what you like and what is your taste for women. She was planned to be black or asian character and in both cases I expected people to complain about her.
It is what it is, deal with it.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
oook well I am moving on to another game game and deleting this one reason being is becouse i as a player do not have a reasonable option to just rename the m.c . [ like this do you want to use the default name Luke or choose a different name ] obvious reason am no longer going to play this game is becouse I as a real gamer like to emirs myself as the m.c. and I can not do that with the m.c. being keeps being called a another name it just kills the immersion for me . as for the devs reason not to add that feature i personally believe is Just a lame excuses not to add a simple fetcher. this will be my last typing about this so called game .

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i get a sinking feeling somethings up with michelle ,,, like she's seeing someone else other than me , that she's not telling me about ... i hope i'm wrong .... other than that i think this is by far one of the best games i'm playing ,, WTG dev !!!! (y) (y) (y) (y)

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
just played it through for the first time
i dont mind, you cant name your MC, less work for me.
as for Gia, she seems to steps on peoples boundries, i dont mind, but not a fan either.
in the end of this update, iam already at that point, that MC needs to slow down and focus in Michelle whole heartly, because a ringing sound back of my head, start saying, we have already begun to float away from each other, because she is playing 2nd fiddle here, most of the time.
otherwise pretty good job and i will wait to see, what you have in store

Reactions: ImperialD

Weipa

Jun 18, 2017
is it a bug, i started playing 0.18 and mc and michelle talk about Sandra for massage, but then comes Alexandra, or did i forgot from previous versions thats a nickname`?

Last edited:

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Gia reminds me too much of Dennis Rodman. I was expecting her to be more along the lines of a hippy chick with a name so close to Gaia.
Michelle feels like she's playing games, which is unpleasant.
The discussion with Divina (at least when on Rachel's path. I don't know about if not) just felt rather creepy. It's also confusing, as she clearly already works for one of their studios, right?

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
oook well I am moving on to another game game and deleting this one reason being is becouse i as a player do not have a reasonable option to just rename the m.c . [ like this do you want to use the default name Luke or choose a different name ] obvious reason am no longer going to play this game is becouse I as a real gamer like to emirs myself as the m.c. and I can not do that with the m.c. being keeps being called a another name it just kills the immersion for me . as for the devs reason not to add that feature i personally believe is Just a lame excuses not to add a simple fetcher. this will be my last typing about this so called game .
It seems that you don't understand what obvious means but no problem, I'll explain.
The game is called Luke's Way and I can't give the players option to change Luke's name because the game name won't make sense anymore.
Setting the code for using a custom MC name is like 10 seconds work but, the work I have to do on my Patreon site, including the possible review from their admins and loosing days in which I can't get any new patrons. Then it comes testing where I have to check if all Luke flags are properly changed in the custom name.

And at the end, if there is a demand from more than just one player, I'll consider pampering up my fans and change the MC's name but when there is only one person demanding and acting childish like I'll stop playing and delete the game, writing bad reviews... I'll just say, you are free to go and never come back again.

Have fun :)

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
I've got a save from 0.11 and that is no longer working (now obviously 0.18), is there some fix for this or do I have to start over? Looked at save editing but I don't know what value to change if any.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I've got a save from 0.11 and that is no longer working (now obviously 0.18), is there some fix for this or do I have to start over? Looked at save editing but I don't know what value to change if any.
that's due to the shift to pure choice based VN and removal of free roam as of .12 so short answer...yes

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
did the mother and sister always had a lazy eye?? i don't remember, but if they did had a lazy eye it was not that obvious as it is in this update.

Reactions: spooge_nugget
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes