Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
This game is very good and even almost everything goes excellent !! The only thing that is starting to bother me is, since the pregnancy path was introduced we have been fucking with Michelle many times and why is she still not pregnant? How many more times does the MC have to fuck her and come inside of her to get pregnant?
ähhhm you do know that it takes a few weeks to confirm pregnacy right??
i mean how much time has passed in the game when Luke and Michelle begann trying to have a baby???
only a few days to a week at max so the time will come for sure when it is confirmed.
as a matter of fact michelle startet to act weird in the last update maybe that the start of the pregnancy??
well we will see in the next few updates i think.

Reactions: diegao

Icey Hammer

Jan 8, 2019
Hi..
I'm new at this kind of games so can anyone tell how to use the patch and which file should I paste it in ?

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Hi..
I'm new at this kind of games so can anyone tell how to use the patch and which file should I paste it in ?
For most games here (specifically, the ren'py games), unpack the patch file using 7zip or something like that, and copy the contents into the /game directory within the location where you unpacked the game itself. You rarely need to overwrite anything.
Do make sure that the patch is for the same version of the game, or scary things might happen. Sometimes, a patch works for future versions of a game as well, other times it doesn't.

While you are in that /game directory anyway, once you save a game, a /saves folder should appear here. Usually, when a new version of the game comes out, you can copy that /saves folder into the /game directory of the new version of the game, so you can continue on the new content with your old saves. Most developers will warn us when the new version had too many changes for this to be possible, in which case we'd have to start playing from scratch again.

Reactions: mpror and Repuci

Icey Hammer

Jan 8, 2019
For most games here (specifically, the ren'py games), unpack the patch file using 7zip or something like that, and copy the contents into the /game directory within the location where you unpacked the game itself. You rarely need to overwrite anything.
Do make sure that the patch is for the same version of the game, or scary things might happen. Sometimes, a patch works for future versions of a game as well, other times it doesn't.

While you are in that /game directory anyway, once you save a game, a /saves folder should appear here. Usually, when a new version of the game comes out, you can copy that /saves folder into the /game directory of the new version of the game, so you can continue on the new content with your old saves. Most developers will warn us when the new version had too many changes for this to be possible, in which case we'd have to start playing from scratch again.
Thank you for you're help.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Just finished the update. So is there any way to prevent Rachel/Gia thing? Feels like ntr forced on me, w some bulshit excuse.
I don't think so even when we say no to it Rachel tells her to ignore what the MC said think we should have been able to put our foot down on it for sure as it might not be for everyone.

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
I tried to get into this game. I gave it a pretty fair shot, but there's just no soul. The sex scenes are dull, and not just because they have no animations. MC is given basically anything he wants for absolutely no reason, as well. He can has sex with anyone he wants! He is 2nd in command of company! Company owner somehow falls in love with him after a day! Heres a free, very expensive car you can use! Here's a house! Here's a job for your sister and your mother! Here's a credit card you can use however you want!

Ugh.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So Krysten is promising Luke her virginity and yet I clearly recall the conversation when she first moved in being that she cheated on Luke with Rachel's son...wtf?
I don't think anything happened between them I think she might have just said things in the heat of the moment to get some reaction from Luke.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
So Krysten is promising Luke her virginity and yet I clearly recall the conversation when she first moved in being that she cheated on Luke with Rachel's son...wtf?
probably the incest patch was not active in your game then???
that dialouge comes when the incest patch is not installed.

Luke is Rachels Son with the incest patch :)
with the incest patch there is an different conversation when Krysten firstly moves in with luke.

Reactions: Agrik

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah thats true she didn't tell me that ..... but hell i don't care if she is a virgin or not .... :ROFLMAO:

BKalion

Dec 23, 2019
I'm unable to pay $5 every month for early updates or releases & hope someone updates the new 0.19 link soon I love the story and always looking forward to more plotline but hate waiting a month or two for it to become public/free version.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
So what's the conversation with the incest patch that I shall never install?
Krysten apolozies to luke because her Boyfriend put drugs into his schoolbag and he was took into jail for drug usage.
she was jealous of luke because he gets everything.Krystens boyfriend got angry when luke told him what happens when he ever hurts Krysten in every way and so on.....

that conversation comes when Rachel moves in with the two of them

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Just finished the update. So is there any way to prevent Rachel/Gia thing? Feels like ntr forced on me, w some bulshit excuse.
no that is kind of forced on the player not only in one way because rachel agrees to it but it is more or less forbidden to have sex with EVERYONE outside of L.P because of the NDA she signed and that is just beeing Ignored here.
and still it just happens no argument about the braking the rules nothing.
Because no matter witch gender Male/Male-Female/Male or Female/Female can cause STD when have sex together it is not only Male/Female here that can cause this.
no offence here but with that the Dev writes against his own past story writing in earlier updates.
that is the only bigger thing to complain about the game so far.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes